Once you complete your application online, you will be personally contacted by one of our business banking representatives regarding your application within one business day. You will then need to visit a PNC branch to complete the account opening process.
What You Need to Apply
To start the application, you will need:
- Your Tax Identification Number
- A valid e-mail address if applying online
- Access to a printer if applying online (optional)
What you need to take to the branch:
- A government-issued ID (driver's license, US passport or state-issued ID)
- Existing bank account numbers to transfer funds to your new account
- A copy of the documents verifying your business registration (as a partnership, corporation, LLC, etc)
You may also want to review our current service charges & fees before applying.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each customer that opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask you your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying information.