What You Need to Apply
Applying is easy, but before you start there are a few things you will need to successfully complete the new account application.
- 10 to 15 minutes to complete the application over the phone or in a branch
- Your e-mail address
- The social security numbers of the management officers for your business
- PNC Bank account numbers, if funding your account(s) by transfer from your existing account(s)
- A copy of your driver's license or similar acceptable identification
- A copy of the documents verifying your business registration (as a partnership, corporation, LLC, etc)
You may also want to review our current service charges & fees before applying.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each customer that opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask you your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying information.