|Required minimum to open||$250|
|Average monthly collected balance requirement to avoid monthly maintenance fee||$10,000|
|Monthly maintenance fee||$25|
|Combined transaction items free each month1||up to 500 at no charge|
|Cash deposited free each month||up to $50,000 at no charge|
|Convenient, secure online business services|
|Next-day funding on Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express One point® payment processing transactions with PNC Merchant Services®,3.||Yes|
|PNC Bank Business Visa® Check Card||Free - Use your Check Card at any ATM, stores, online, phone order, or for bill payments.4|
|Free global ATM transactions4||Free at any PNC Bank or non-PNC ATM. ATM surcharges from non-PNC ATMs are reimbursed.|
|PNC Purchase Payback®||Earn cash with PNC Purchase Payback5|
|Check order discounts||Up to $100 discount on initial order|
|Free personal Performance Checking or Virtual Wallet® Performance Spend Checking Account6 for business owners||Yes|
|Free set-up for Overdraft Protection||Optional protection available from your PNC Bank Premium Business Money Market Account or Choice Creditsm for Business Line of Credit.7|
|Bonus rates on select Certificates of Deposit||Earn more interest on your investable business funds|
- Room to grow - Increased transaction and cash levels to meet your growing business activity
- Save money - Use fewer checks when you pay bills electronically or use your Visa Check Card for purchases
- Earn more - Get bonus rates on select business Certificates of Deposit
- Peace of Mind - Get optional overdraft protection from your PNC Premium Business Money Market Account
- Save time - Our Online Banking and Bill Pay, PINACLE Express and remote deposit products let you bank 24/7 without trips to the bank
- Feel Secure - PNC Security Assurance protects all the ways you transact today -- through an ATM, by mail, in-store or on the Internet
1. Combined transactions include: checks paid, items deposited, deposited tickets, ACH credits received and ACH debits received. See our Business Banking Account Information - Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges for further information.
2. There may be a fee for certain optional services available through online banking.
3. Next-day funding on card transactions processed by PNC Merchant Services when deposited into your PNC Business Checking account. Merchant Services provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval. PNC Merchant Services is a registered trademark of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
4. PNC charges apply for use of another financial institution's or ATM operator's ATM. Additionally, other financial institutions and/or ATM operators may charge for using their ATMs. PNC will reimburse these fees on the day of the transaction.
5. Offers are available from participating merchants. Your personal banking information is not shared with the merchants participating in PNC Purchase Payback. Whether you received offers may depend on using your PNC Visa Card, or where you use your PNC Visa card to make purchases. Not everyone will get the same offer.
6. Please refer to the Consumer Schedule of Service Charges and Fees, and the Business Checking accounts and Related Charges documents. PNC reserves the right to limit the number of free Performance Checking accounts per business relationship.
7. All loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval and require automatic payment deduction from a PNC Bank business checking account. Origination and annual fees may apply.
PNC Purchase Payback is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC