If your retail business has lower transaction volumes and simpler checking requirements, consider any of our other Business Checking account options.
PNC Advantage for Retail Businesses -- offers a powerful and comprehensive package of financial services for cash flow solutions to your end-to-end money management needs. Find out how PNC's cash flow solutions for Retail Businesses could help your business grow.
|Minimum Balance to Open Account||$250|
|Average monthly collected balance requirement to avoid monthly maintenance fee||None2|
|Monthly maintenance fee||None2|
|Combined transaction items free each month3||up to 500 at no charge|
|Cash deposited free each month over-the-counter, by Quick Deposit, or Night Deposit4||up to $100,000 at no charge4|
|Night Deposit Bag Processing||Free|
|Next-day funding on Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express One point® payment processing transactions with PNC Merchant Services®,1.||Enrollment and account activation required|
|PNC Bank Business Visa® Check Card||Free - Use your Check Card at any ATM, stores, online, phone order, or for purchase orders and bill payments.5|
|Free global ATM transactions5||Free at any PNC Bank or non-PNC ATM. ATM surcharges from non-PNC ATMs are reimbursed.|
|PNC Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay||Free online access to deposit and loan account balances, activity and recent history, paid check and deposit ticket images, transfer funds between PNC deposit and loan accounts, pay or receive business bills electronically, and create business payroll.6|
|Business check order discounts (from preferred PNC check vendor, Harland Clarke)||Up to $100 discount on initial order|
|Free Personal Performance Checking or Virtual Wallet® Performance Spend Checking Account7 for business owners||Yes|
- Convenience - PNC Online Banking and Bill Pay, and PNC Online Payroll products provide convenient day or night access to account information and transactions
- Room to Grow - Transaction and cash levels to meet your growing business activity
- Save Time - Use a cash handling service like Quick Deposit, Night Deposit or Money Room for your large cash deposits
- Increase Cash Flow - Receive next-day funding for payment processing through PNC Merchant Services for Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express One point® transactions when deposited into your PNC Retail Businesses Checking account1
- PNC Merchant Services1 - accept credit and debit cards with free next-day funding on Visa and MasterCard payment transactions8
- DepositNow®,9 - remote check deposit processing service. Deposit checks day or night without leaving your business
- PINACLE® - enhanced web-based account information reporting and transaction initiation
1. Next-day funding on card transactions processed by PNC Merchant Services when deposited into your PNC Business Checking account. Merchant Services provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval. PNC Merchant Services is a registered trademark of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
2. Other fees for additional services such as wire transfers, stop payments, Treasury Management services, etc. will apply to the account. See our Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges for current prices on account features and other services.
3. Combined transactions include: checks paid, items deposited, deposit tickets, ACH credits received and ACH debits received.
4. Limit of $100,000 for cash deposited over the counter or via Night Deposit or Quick Deposit; $0.25/$100 over $100,000. We reserve the right to limit the amount of cash we will accept for deposits over the counter. We reserve the right to change the limit on cash deposited without notice at any time.
5. PNC charges apply for use of another financial institution's or ATM operator's ATM. Additionally, other financial institutions and/or ATM operators may charge for using their ATMs. PNC will reimburse these fees on the day of the transaction.
6. There may be a fee for certain optional services available through online banking.
7. PNC reserves the right to limit the number of free personal Performance Checking accounts per business relationship. Please see the Consumer Schedule of Service Charges and Fees and the Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges for more information.
8. Next-day funding on card transactions processed by PNC Merchant Services when deposited into your PNC Business Checking account. Merchant Services provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval. PNC Merchant Services is a registered trademark of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
9. DepositNow® is a registered trademark of BServ,Inc. Eligibility for DepositNow is subject to bank approval. Customer must maintain a PNC Business checking account to qualify for DepositNow.Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Please refer to your DepositNow Service Agreement and applicable funds availability policy to determine when your funds will be made available.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC