Optimize Cash Flow
Take control over what's in, what's out and what's possible for your retail business. Cash flow is the lifeblood of your retail business or restaurant and you need to make the most of it. CFO: Cash Flow OptimizedSM from PNC is a different kind of banking relationship tailored by you. It's a comprehensive banking experience that can help you achieve your business and personal goals -- by giving you the ability to effectively and continuously make the best use of your cash flow.
Have a Cash Flow Conversation
Our PNC Bankers are eager to listen to your story. Because every retail business or restaurant is different, we want to hear about how your business operates, where you want to take your business, the opportunities and challenges you face, your aspirations and what drives you. Tell us about the key relationships involved with your business -- customers, vendors and suppliers, employees and you, the business owner -- and we'll share our experience into how the way you receive, pay and manage cash is fundamental to these relationships.
What Makes Us Different
Understanding the details of your cash flow is critical and allows you to make better informed decisions. However, attaining such insight can be challenging. One way to gain this advantage is with our innovative online financial management experience called Cash Flow InsightSM powered by PNC CFO -- a suite of online tools enabling you to view and manage cash flow like never before.
We recognize that every industry faces opportunities and challenges that are unique. Our PNC Advantage for Retail Businesses helps you meet the cash flow needs of your retail or restaurant operations. Plus, your PNC Banker can be a valuable asset in an effective banking relationship -- bringing a combination of cash flow knowledge and industry experience to help you achieve your goals.
Our unique banking approach is designed to help you holistically optimize cash flow. We seek to make it easy and efficient for you to manage your cash flow through PNC resources in these key areas:
Learn about Cash Flow Solutions for Retail and Restaurants:
Understand, Project, Act
The health of your business depends on your ability to analyze performance and confidently make decisions that will help you achieve your goals. With Cash Flow InsightSM, you can visualize your cash flow week-to-week, month-to-month and even year-to-year with innovative views so you can see trends that may help with future projections. See how it works »
Start a cash flow conversation with PNC Bank today
To learn more about the PNC Advantage for Retail Businesses, locate a PNC Bank branch near you or contact the PNC Advantage Business Banking Service Team at 800-762-7908 between 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., ET, Saturday and Sunday
1. Other fees for additional services such as wire transfers, stop payments, Treasury Management services, etc. will apply to the account. See our Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges brochure for current prices on account features and other services.
2. Limit of $100,000 for cash deposited over the counter or via Night Deposit or Quick Deposit; $0.25/$100 over $100,000. We reserve the right to limit the amount of cash we will accept for deposits over the counter. We reserve the right to change the limit on cash deposited without notice at any time. This limit is not applicable in Washington, D.C., Virginia or Maryland.
3. Next-day funding on Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express OnePoint® payment processing transactions when deposited to your PNC Business Checking account. Next day funding for American Express OnePoint® transactions available for new Merchant Services accounts only.
4. DepositNow® is a registered trademark of BServ,Inc. Eligibility for DepositNow is subject to bank approval. Customer must maintain a PNC Business checking account to qualify for DepositNow.
5. There may be a fee for certain optional services available through online banking.
6. PNC Online Payroll service is provided by Paycycle®, an Intuit Inc. company, and requires a PNC Bank Business Checking account with Online Banking. Paycycle is a registered mark of PayCycle, Inc. PNC does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice.
7. Payroll services are provided by outside providers. PNC Bank receives compensation from these outside providers in connection with payroll services provided to PNC Bank's customers.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC