|Loan amount1||$10,000 to $3 million|
|Interest Rates||Fixed Rate or Variable Rate based on WSJ Prime2|
|Loan terms||Residential real-estate: Up to twenty years
Commercial real estate: Up to ten years
|Payments||Monthly principal and interest payments automatically deducted from your PNC business checking account|
|Collateral Required||Residential or owner-occupied commercial real estate|
- Save money - use real estate equity to secure lower loan rates and longer terms than unsecured loans
- Cover your borrowing needs - wide range of available loan amounts
- Easier repayment - payments automatically deducted from your PNC business checking account
- Fixed-term loan - avoid open-ended borrowing with payment amounts and a payoff schedule you can manage
1. All loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval and require automatic payment deduction from a PNC Bank business checking account. Origination and annual fees may apply.
2. Prime Rate means the highest prime rate published in the "Money Rates" section of the Wall Street Journal for the last day of the preceding calendar month.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC