When your clients turn to you for a referral or recommendation, you can rely on PNC Bank to meet their diverse financial needs. With CFO: Cash Flow OptimizedSM from PNC, we can help meet those demands and enhance your position as a valuable service provider. Talk to us today about how this mutually beneficial relationship can help you better serve your clients and even grow your own business.
Improving Cash Flow Cycles
A referral to PNC allows us to help your clients tailor cash flow solutions to keep their business in balance, while you stay focused on delivering the services that help them succeed. From accelerating receivables to investing excess cash, we'll work to deliver value through the right financial solutions.
Industry Specific Solutions
Our focus and expertise in select industries allow us to better serve your clients. We have specialized experience, training and dedicated sales teams. We put this experience to work through our "PNC Advantage" programs, which provide a unique set of Cash Flow Options to address the specific challenges of each industry.
HealthcareWith the PNC Advantage for Healthcare Professionals, we can help improve the revenue cycle and profitability of a practice with:
- Access to a dedicated team of Healthcare Business Bankers
- Experience working with physician, dental, and veterinarian practices
- Accelerating receivables through Remote Deposit1 and Lockbox Services
- Credit solutions2 for practice buy-in, buy-out, start-up and expansions
- Financing solutions for medical malpractice insurance and equipment purchasing
- Visit pnc.com/hcprofessionals
Retail and Restaurant BusinessesThe PNC Advantage for Retail Businesses can help you accelerate the collection of receivables through:
- Merchant Services Solutions with next day funding3
- Cash handling options such as Night Deposit, Money Room and Quick Deposit
- Online Bill Pay and Online Payroll4
- Visit pnc.com/retailbiz
Manufacturers and WholesalersThrough PNC Advantage for Manufacturers and PNC Advantage for Wholesalers, we offer:
- A sales team trained by Manufacturing Extension Partnerships, part of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Customized financing solutions for inventory needs and equipment purchases
- Lockbox reporting and tracking for same-day access to receivables information
- International Services5 to send or receive foreign payments and manage cash flow beyond U.S. borders with a foreign currency account
- Visit pnc.com/manufacturers or pnc.com/wholesalers
Professional ServicesThe PNC Advantage for Professional Services offers:
- Customized solutions for accounting, law, design, insurance and other professional service providers
- Remote Deposit to accelerate receivables
- Money market accounts to earn competitive returns
- Customized credit solutions
- Visit pnc.com/professionalservices
AgricultureThe PNC Advantage for Agriculture brings success beyond workable acreage with:
- A dedicated team of Agricultural Bankers with more than 183 years of combined banking experience
- Lines of credit, term loans, and commercial farm mortgages
- Succession and estate planning for the next generation of farmers while maintaining family harmony
- Visit pnc.com/agriculture
Knowledge Builds Better Businesses
As an extension of the cash flow conversation, we provide you and your clients with valuable educational resources including:
- Webinars with industry experts discussing timely hot topics.
- White Papers sharing current industry developments.
- Newsletters that deliver insights into the most relevant industry news.
- Podcasts with helpful commentary and industry updates.
- Economic Outlooks from senior PNC economists.
Start your mutually beneficial relationship with a PNC Business Banker in a PNC Bank branch near you, or call us at 877-535-6316, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., ET, Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., ET, Saturday and Sunday to learn more about any of our banking solutions for professional service providers.
1 Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Remote deposit users should refer to their remote deposit service agreement and the applicable Funds Availability Policy of their PNC Business Checking account to determine when funds will be made available.
2 All loans are subject to credit approval and may require automatic payment deduction from a PNC Business Checking account. Origination and/or other fees may apply.
3 Merchant Services are provided by PNC Merchant Services Company. Subject to credit approval. Next-day funding valid only for Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express OnePoint® payment processing transactions when deposited to your PNC Business Checking account. Next-day funding for American Express OnePoint® transactions available for new Merchant Services accounts only.
4 PNC Online Payroll Service is provided by PayCycle, an Intuit Inc. Company, and requires a PNC Business Checking account with Online Banking. PNC does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice.
5 Foreign exchange and derivative products are obligations of PNC Bank, National Association.
6 A federal regulation prohibits you from making more than a total of six transfers each month to other accounts from a savings or money market account (including transfers to another account for overdraft protection) or to third parties each month by check, through point-of-sales purchase transactions with a banking card, by pre-authorized or automatic agreements, by telephone or online. See your account agreement for more information. Other limits may apply to your account. Excessive transactions may result in changing your Business Money Market account to a Business Basic Checking account.
Banking and lending products and services and bank deposit products are provided by PNC Bank, National Association. A wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC and Member FDIC. Lending and leasing products and services, including card services, trade finance and merchant services, as well as certain other banking products and services, require credit approval.