DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Our Customers are Number One
PNC is a strong and robust organization because of our customer relationships. Our products, services and strategies revolve around creating successful financial relationships with customers.
As an intentionally inclusive workplace, we identify and navigate new marketplace opportunities to remain ahead of the curve in meeting the needs of niche markets. We accomplish this through multicultural marketing initiatives to improve the customer experience among our diverse customer base. Our multicultural marketing team:
- Develops customer-focused marketing campaigns for the African-American, Hispanic, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Asian Indian and LGBTQ communities. All campaigns are culturally relevant and in-language, where appropriate.
- Collaborates with the Diversity and Inclusion team to bring History and Heritage Month celebrations to life through the use of mass media, which increases awareness of the PNC brand within our diverse communities.
Our other multicultural marketing efforts include:
- Bilingual employees at our branches who meet the needs of our diverse segment customers. Many of these same branches also display customized bilingual signage and digital content in Spanish and Polish.
- More than 9,000 ATMs featuring 10 or more languages, including Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese. The ATMs are also equipped with Spanish and English audio capabilities for the visually impaired.
- Various resources for Hispanic consumers in Spanish, including a designated Customer Care Center line, 1-866-HOLA-PNC, educational materials and webpages in Spanish, including pnc.com/espanol, pnc.com/siempreabierto and pncvirtualwallet.com/es.
- Customized webpages developed for Polish, Chinese, Korean, Asian Indian and LGBTQ customers.
- Interpretation services offered in more than 240 languages in our branches and over the phone.
- Various tools and assistance for customers with visual, hearing and physical disabilities, including Braille, diskettes and large print; TRS and TDD services; and accessible branches with accessible parking, entryways with ramps, easy-to-open doorways and accessible restrooms.
Languages Featured on our ATMs
Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese
Languages Offered via Interpretation Services
In our branches and over the phone. For the hearing impaired, customer service is available through TDD and relay calls
Honored by the following for our commitment to creating a culture of respect and inclusion:
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2018 Disability Equality Index ® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2018)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2018)
- America’s 2018 “Best-of-the-Best” Corporations for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2018)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top LGBT Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, DiversityMBA Magazine’s 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (2018)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Multicultural Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2018)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2018)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
PNC Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"), in compliance with the law, to afford equal opportunity to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, family medical history, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. Protected veterans include disabled veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, recently separated veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination of employment, compensation, and benefits conform to this basic policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity. PNC does not permit, condone or tolerate unlawful discrimination, bias or harassment.
The Employee Relations Information Center (ERIC) is available to answer questions regarding the EEO policy. If you believe you have been denied equal employment opportunity because of discrimination, bias or harassment, you should report it to your supervisor, the ERIC, the Corporate Ethics Office or to the PNC Business Conduct and Ethics Hotline. You will be protected from any retaliation for good faith reporting. The ERIC is also available to provide guidance on issues or situations requiring workplace support.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.