DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Setting an Example from the Top of the House
Our leadership team is dedicated to championing diversity and inclusion initiatives across the entire organization. By embracing acceptance and promoting collaboration, our employees know that PNC is a workplace where every person is valued and encouraged to unleash their talents.
Corporate Diversity Council
PNC’s Corporate Diversity Council (CDC) is composed of senior executives across a wide range of business lines who determine methods and strategies for attracting and developing a talented and diverse workforce. It is chaired by PNC Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak and co-chaired by PNC’s Chief Diversity Officer Marsha Jones. Each CDC member serves a three-year term, which includes being an executive or local sponsor of an EBRG, a chairperson of a line of business or an executive leader of a regional council.
PNC differs from other organizations in that our CEO has taken a stand and expects his entire team to lead the way in advancing a diverse and inclusive culture.
The council has successfully implemented a Talent and Diversity Trends tool to ensure that managers and organizational leaders are accountable for building diverse and high-performing teams. It has also influenced the creation of a set of Leadership Standards that set clear expectations and hold leaders responsible for behaviors that will give PNC a competitive advantage in an ever-changing business environment.
Line of Business Diversity & Inclusion Councils
Our Line of Business (LOB) Diversity and Inclusion Councils determine viable approaches to integrate PNC’s diversity and inclusion objectives into our businesses. The councils also work to enhance employee recruitment, engagement, development and recognition. Our 12 line of business diversity & inclusion councils include:
- Asset Management Group
- Internal Audit
- Communications, Ethics & the Foundation (CEF)
- Customer Care Center
- Human Resources
- Realty Services
- Risk Management View Example
Hear From Our Line of Business D&I Executive Sponsors
We have made great strides in driving an increased focus on meaningful diversity through leadership standards and by holding our managers accountable to drive change.
We took our existing career chat sessions to the next level. Using Real Talk, we evolved the format to share in a live discussion and to open up dialogue on difficult conversations around diversity and inclusion.
During the past year, the Corporate Diversity Council's change management team has focused on driving the business need for diversity and purposefully making it happen at every turn.
Our Real Talk initiative brought together a diverse group of individuals to discuss how cultural differences influence communication, social skills and employee engagement in the workplace.
Independent Risk Management LOB Diversity & Inclusion Council
The Independent Risk Management (IRM) Diversity and Inclusion Council sponsored Multicultural Day as part of the annual Employee Appreciation Week’s activities across four geographic locations: Pittsburgh, Miamisburg, Cleveland and Brunswick, New Jersey.
Each market celebrated the day in a manner that resonated with its employees. There were trivia game activities, traditional food fares and informational booths. The council also created a booklet to share with IRM employees that highlighted various countries’ currencies, populations, recipes and interesting facts. Employees were given a “passport” that was stamped at each booth they visited. It was a great opportunity for employees to learn more about their colleagues and their heritages.
Honored by the following for our commitment to creating a culture of respect and inclusion:
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- Best Finance Companies for Women, Fairygodboss (2019)
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2018 Disability Equality Index ® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2018)
- America’s 2018 “Best-of-the-Best” Corporations for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2018)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top LGBT Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, DiversityMBA Magazine’s 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (2018)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Multicultural Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2018)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2018)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
PNC Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"), in compliance with the law, to afford equal opportunity to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, family medical history, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. Protected veterans include disabled veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, recently separated veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination of employment, compensation, and benefits conform to this basic policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity. PNC does not permit, condone or tolerate unlawful discrimination, bias or harassment.
The Employee Relations Information Center (ERIC) is available to answer questions regarding the EEO policy. If you believe you have been denied equal employment opportunity because of discrimination, bias or harassment, you should report it to your supervisor, the ERIC, the Corporate Ethics Office or to the PNC Business Conduct and Ethics Hotline. You will be protected from any retaliation for good faith reporting. The ERIC is also available to provide guidance on issues or situations requiring workplace support.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.