SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
You acknowledge that the information, data, text, articles, images, logos, layout, design compilation and presentation of information, graphics or other materials (collectively, the “Content”) that are posted on or are otherwise incorporated into the Site contain trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary material, the ownership or licensed rights to which are proprietary to Erieview or others, and that such proprietary material is protected by law, including U.S. copyright laws, trademark laws and international treaty provisions. All trademarks and logos displayed on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with our organization. The deletion or alteration by you of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Site is strictly forbidden.
DISCLAIMERS REGARDING CONTENT DISTRIBUTION, LOCAL LAW, OFFERS AND SOLICITATIONS
This Site and its Content are for informational and educational purposes only. The information and Content on this Site are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen, resident, or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or that would subject Erieview to any licensing or registration requirement in such jurisdictions. Although this Site may provide financial or investment-related information, Content or other materials relating to certain companies, no information available through the Site is intended or should be considered advice, or a recommendation or endorsement by Erieview as to any legal, tax, investment or other matter. No reference to any specific security constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that security or any other security. Nothing on or available through this Site shall be considered an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any products or services, including but not limited to any securities, futures, options or other financial instrument or other investments or investment advice, to any person in any jurisdiction. Nothing contained on, or available through, the Site constitutes investment advice or offers any opinion with respect to the suitability of any security, and any information or views provided or expressed on this Site should not be taken as advice to buy, sell or hold any security. In preparing the information contained in this Site, Erieview has not taken into account the investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances of any particular investor. This information is furnished without regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific recipient of this information and investments discussed, if any, may not be suitable for all investors.
The information and Content on the Site is descriptive of the services of Erieview as a whole and the services, securities and financial instruments described may not be suitable for you or available in the jurisdiction in which you are located, or may only be available through a branch or an affiliate of Erieview that is properly licensed to offer such services, securities or financial instruments in such jurisdiction.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS. Information contained on the Site may be based upon forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are inherently uncertain and factors may cause events or results to vary from those described. You should not rely on or draw conclusions from forward looking statements.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree that you will not, nor will you allow others to,
1. Transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, lewd, indecent, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity or other personal rights;
2. Post, republish, distribute, or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, or in violation of the rights of any third party;
3. Violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or use the information provided through this Site for any unlawful purpose;
4. Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
5. Post any content that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, causes injury of any kind to any person or entity, or infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any third party;
6. Collect or attempt to collect any personal information or other information of others;
7. Directly or indirectly use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site by any user, host or network; and
8. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising, or in any way making up a part of, the Site.
Violations of the foregoing may result in civil or criminal liability. Erieview will investigate all occurrences which may involve such violations and may contact, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
LINKED SITES AND REFERENCES TO THIRD PARTIES
Erieview may provide hyperlinks or references to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Erieview does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third party web sites and provides no warranty whatsoever with respect to such web sites. A hyperlink from this Site to another web site does not imply or mean that we endorse, recommend, or approve the content, the offered products or services or any other offers on such web site or the operator or operations of that web site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the operation, content, security or policies, including privacy policies, of any other web site that is linked or linking to the Site, and we shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of, or inability to use, any third party web sites.
Erieview may reference third parties on the Site and in connection with the firm’s role as an investor in transactions. Erieview does not operate or control the products and services of these third parties and does not endorse, recommend, or approve the content, the offered products or services, or the operator or operations of these third parties.
EXTERNAL LINKS TO THIS SITE
Erieview and its affiliates have no liability for third party content or websites linking to this Site. Erieview reserves the right to demand at any time that any third party linking to the Site remove such links and cease linking to the Site immediately.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED BY THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Erieview is committed to providing the highest level of services to its clients. Employees and any third parties working on behalf of Erieview are expected to maintain high ethical standards and avoid conflicts of interest. We do not tolerate bribery or corruption in any form and comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT RELATING TO THE ACTIVITIES OF SERVICE PROVIDERS
Notification of Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA"), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright or infringement ("Agent") at:
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Attn: Chief Counsel for Intellectual Property
One PNC Plaza, 21st Floor
249 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
NOTE: DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE, CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES, REPORTS OR E-MAIL ABUSE) TO OUR AGENT.
Under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A), your Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the infringing material on our website; your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Date of last update or revision: November 28, 2014.