DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Strengthening the Communities We Serve
Our local outreach is a direct reflection of our ongoing commitment to our customers and employees.
Promoting and advancing diversity and inclusion is about celebrating our distinctive cultures, traditions and personal attributes that make us individuals. PNC devotes time and resources to community and employee events, local sponsorships and social networking to generate a sense of pride among PNC’s employees, enable them to better understand their colleagues’ histories and backgrounds, and help to deepen our relationships with our customers and communities.
To further strengthen our community connections, we have developed unique products, services and initiatives to help our diverse customers meet their financial goals, grow their businesses and live better lives in vibrant, healthy neighborhoods. We have also provided resources to develop ideas, advance development initiatives and encourage leadership in nonprofit organizations. Some of our endeavors include:
- PNC Community Development Banking, which lends and invests millions of dollars annually in Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFIs) and development projects that support neighborhood revitalization and economic development, small businesses and housing for working families. With local branch partners, PNC operates school bank savings, Individual Development Account (IDA), Bank On, and English- and Spanish-language financial education programs, serving our low- and moderate-income communities. Learn More »
- PNC Government Affairs, which advocates on behalf of PNC with local, state and federal government officials on the full array of legislative issues that affect the corporation and its lines of business.
- PNC Grow Up Great®, which is a $500 million, multi-year, bilingual initiative that began in 2004 to help prepare children from birth to age 5 for success in school and life. To date, the program has served more than 3 million children. Learn More
Honored by the following for our commitment to creating a culture of respect and inclusion:
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2018 Disability Equality Index ® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2018)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2018)
- America’s 2018 “Best-of-the-Best” Corporations for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2018)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Top LGBT Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2018)
- Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, DiversityMBA Magazine’s 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership (2018)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to Work for Multicultural Women, Women's Choice Award® (2018)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2018)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2018)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
PNC Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"), in compliance with the law, to afford equal opportunity to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, family medical history, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable ordinance or law. Protected veterans include disabled veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, recently separated veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination of employment, compensation, and benefits conform to this basic policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity. PNC does not permit, condone or tolerate unlawful discrimination, bias or harassment.
The Employee Relations Information Center (ERIC) is available to answer questions regarding the EEO policy. If you believe you have been denied equal employment opportunity because of discrimination, bias or harassment, you should report it to your supervisor, the ERIC, the Corporate Ethics Office or to the PNC Business Conduct and Ethics Hotline. You will be protected from any retaliation for good faith reporting. The ERIC is also available to provide guidance on issues or situations requiring workplace support.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.