DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Corporate Social Responsibility
Strengthening Connections. Fostering Success.
At PNC, we believe that our company should serve a greater purpose. Our philosophy, as a Main Street bank, is that our prosperity will be proportional to the prosperity we help to create for our employees and customers and in the communities where we operate.
- Bill Demchak, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer
Our Commitment, At a Glance
We are committed to our employees, customers, communities and environment because it’s right. It’s right for our company, our people and our world. And our commitment to that belief has never been stronger.
In 2018, we conducted our second materiality analysis, which has informed the latest issue of our Corporate Social Responsibility report through a refreshed set of priority issues. These issues include data privacy and protection, risk management, diversity & inclusion, customer relations, innovation, talent management, responsible lending, community engagement and employee engagement.
To be successful in these key areas, we continue to invest in our employees, customers and communities; remain aware of our impact on the environment; and adhere to strong governance and risk management practices.
Investing in Employees
Employees are our greatest asset and help differentiate us in the marketplace.
Learn More »
Dedicated to Our Communities
Our business model is built around strengthening the communities we serve.
Focused on Strong Governance
Everyone at PNC is responsible for upholding our core values across all of our business practices.
Committed to the Environment
Environmentally friendly business practices define our operations as a company.
Employer of Choice
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™, Achievers (2018)
- Most Admired for HR, Human Resource Executive magazine (2018)
- 50 Happiest Companies in America, CareerBliss (2018)
Diversity & Inclusion
- 2019 Employer of the Year, Disability:IN (2019)
- Best Finance Companies for Women, Fairygodboss (2019)
- Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI), Bloomberg (2019)
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign (2019)
- A. Leon Higginbotham Corporate Leadership Award, National Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights (2018)
- Top 50 Employers, CAREERS & the disABLED magazine (2019)
- Top 70 Companies for Executive Women, National Association for Female Executives (2019)
- 100% Score on the 2019 Disability Equality Index® (DEI®) Best Places to Work™
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance, American Banker (2018)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity, Black Enterprise magazine (2018)
- Best Companies to work for Women, WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® (2019)
- Top Financial Companies, Professional Woman’s magazine (2019)
- 2019 "Best-of-the-Best" Corporation for Inclusion, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC) (2019)
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- Best Companies for Dads, Working Mother magazine (2018)
- 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads, Fatherly (2018)
- Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- Top Employer, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- Top LGBTQ+ Friendly, Black EOE Journal (2019)
- 50 Out Front: Best Places to work for Women & Diverse Managers, DiversityMBA Magazine (2019)
- Best of the Best for Top Disability-Friendly Companies, DIVERSEability magazine (2018)
- Top Financial/Banking Companies, Hispanic Network magazine (2018)
- Top 1000 Company Worldwide for Millennial Women, Mogul (2018)
- Best Companies to work for Multicultural Women, WOMEN'S CHOICE AWARD® (2019)
Military & Veteran Support
- Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine (2019)
- Top Veteran Friendly Supplier Diversity Programs, U.S. Veterans magazine (2019)
- Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act Rating
- Silver Halo Award, Engage for Good (2018)
- Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award, Pro Bono Institute (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award, Financial Services Roundtable (2017)
- Corporate Citizenship Award, Pittsburgh Business Times (2017)
- 100 Most Sustainable Companies, Barron’s (2018)
- Leader in Climate Disclosure, Carbon Disclosure Project (2017)
CSR Reports and Newsletters
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
This Corporate Social Responsibility section should be read in conjunction with PNC’s 2017 Annual Report and 2018 Proxy Statement, both of which contain additional information about our company. This report uses certain terms, including those that the GRI sustainability reporting guidelines refer to as “Material Aspects,” to reflect the issues of greatest importance to PNC and our stakeholders. Used in this context, these terms should not be confused with the terms, “material” or “materiality,” as defined by or construed in accordance with securities law, or as used in the context of financial statements and financial reporting. Furthermore, any forward-looking statements contained in this report should not be unduly relied upon, as actual results could differ materially from expectations. For more information about such statements, please refer to the “Forward-Looking Statements” and “Risk Factors” sections of our Form 10-K in PNC’s Annual Report for the year ended December 31, 2017, which can be found within Investor Relations.
This material does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where or to whom it would be unauthorized or unlawful to do so.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.
Important Investor Information
Brokerage and insurance products are:
Not FDIC Insured • Not Bank Guaranteed • Not A Deposit
Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency • May Lose Value
©2018 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.