- Consulting Services, such as: Business strategy/Performance improvement, technology, regulatory/compliance, external audit, risk management, M&A, Implementation/Change Management
- Legal Services, such as: outside legal counsel services, collections, etc.
- Advertising, such as: Production & collateral
- Mass Media: television, radio, print, outdoor advertising, interactive, social media
- Customer Acquisition & Retention, such as: Corporate Sponsorships, Events/Tradeshow, Market Research
- Appraisals, such as: residential appraisal, commercial appraisal, etc.
- Title Services, such as: closing agent, residential & commercial filing/recording/property reports
- Underwriting tools & services, such as: Flood determination, fraud detection, income verification
- Data Services – Commercial, such as: commercial credit/risk data, financial/market data, subscriptions/publications, data investment services
- Collections, such as: consumer agencies, commercial property preservation, commercial repossession, consumer agencies
- Consumer Credit Services
- Customer Documents, such as: E-loan
- Payment processing, such as: escrow, etc
- Software Application , such as: Loan servicing platform, origination/underwriting
- Human Resource Operations, such as: employee recognition, HR operations, outplacement
- Employee Benefits, such as: Disability insurance, health, insurance, work life
- Office Supplies, such as: branded merchandise, coffee & water
- Travel & Entertainment, such as: Airfare, hotels, meals & entertainment
- Corporate Risk (Insurance)
- Event Planning for Employee, such as: events & conferences, gifts/awards
- Talent Acquisition, such as: Recruiting, candidate screening, relocation
- Talent Development (Training), such as: training facilitation, online learning, instructional design, leadership/organization development
- New construction/facility upgrades, such as: branch renovation, major building construction, signage
- Furnishing & interiors, such as: carpet/floor covering/ceiling tile, office furniture, window treatments
- Site repair/maintenance, such as: electrical repairs & services, telecommunication repairs, roofing repairs, painting, locksmithing services, etc.
- On-going basic services-recurring, such as: enterprise catering, cleaning, snow & landscaping
- Professional property services, such as: architects, engineering, surveying, records management
- Channel Products & Services such as ATM network, branch network, call center
- Deposit Products & Services such as account services, check products
- Investment Products & Services, such as brokerage services, platform services, settlement services, fund clearing services
- Payment Products & Services: credit/debit card products & services
- Treasury Management Products & Services: EFT services, international products, national health care services
- Equipment & Maintenance, such as: mainframe equipment & storage, network, office equipment
- Services, such as: data center support, disaster recovery
- Software, such as: aggregator, application specific software, operating system software
- Telecom, such as: Mobile devices & pagers, telecom, conferencing, telecom equipment
- Temporary & Contract Labor, such as: HR staff augmentation, IT discretionary project
- Outsourced Services, such as: IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing
- On-site IT staff augmentation
Are You Eligible?
If your business provides any of the aforementioned products and/or services, and is at least 51 percent owned, operated and controlled by individuals in the following categories, then your company is eligible to participate in PNC’s Supplier Diversity Program.
- Racial/ethnic minorities (African Americans, Asian-Indian Americans, Asian-Pacific Americans, Alaska Natives, Hispanics, and Native Americans)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT)
- Veterans and service disabled veterans
- People with disabilities
- Small Businesses
- Socially or economically disadvantaged groups
PNC's Supplier Diversity Program is open to all small and/or diverse businesses that meet the above requirements. Although not required, we strongly encourage diverse suppliers to seek certification.
If you have any specific question about diversity certification, please reach out to us by submitting your question via our Supplier Contact Form for clarification and further direction.
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
It is important to note that registering with PNC's Supplier Diversity Program does not:
- Guarantee you a PNC contract
- Certify or designate any company as preferred or approved supplier
- Obligate PNC to solicit a sourcing opportunity
- Indicate that registered supplier will be considered or selected to participate in procurement opportunities