DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:QA
Step 1 - Verify Your Eligibility
If your business is based in the United States of America and is at least 51 percent owned, operated and controlled by individuals in the following categories, your company is eligible to participate in PNC’s Supplier Diversity Program.
- Racial/ethnic minorities (African Americans, Asian-Indian Americans, Asian-Pacific Americans, Alaska Natives, Hispanics, and Native Americans)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ)
- Veterans and service disabled veterans
- People with disabilities
- Small Businesses
- Socially or economically disadvantaged groups
Although not required, we strongly encourage diverse suppliers to obtain appropriate diversity certification. If you have any specific question about diversity certification, please submit our Supplier Contact Form for clarification and direction.
Here are a few certifying organizations and resources for diverse suppliers. More information is available on their websites about their certification process and requirements.
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC): www.nmsdc.org
- Women’s Business Enterprises National Council (WBENC): www.wbenc.org
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC): www.nglcc.org
- United States Business Leaders Network (USBLN): www.usbln.org
- The VetBiz Registry of the Office of Small and Disadvantage Business Utilization’s (OSDBU), a government’s site to verify service-disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses: http://www.vetbiz.gov/
The certification process typically involves completing an application, providing written documentation, and the certifying organization may conduct a site visit to your business location. If all requirements are met, your company will be certified.
Step 2 - Register with PNC Supplier Diversity Program
Follow the steps below to start your registration process.
- Go to the PNC Supplier Diversity Portal.
- Select 'Click here to register your company'.
- Enter all required information and click the “Register” button to complete your business profile submission.
- Once initially registered, you will be prompted to answer additional questions. When all fields are completed, please click the “Submit” button.
- Once submitted, you will receive an email confirmation that your registration is complete.
- Your company profile and contact information will be maintained within the database and mined as sourcing opportunities arise.
One of our team members will reach out to you when there is an opportunity that is relevant to your company’s capabilities.
Step 3 – Update your company’s profile
Keep your company’s profile and contact information up to date in the Supplier Diversity Portal. That way, our team will be able to contact you when we find an opportunity that fits.
Any supplier with outdated or expired certification may be excluded from procurement opportunities.
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
It is important to note that registering with PNC's Supplier Diversity Program does not:
- Guarantee you a PNC contract
- Certify or designate any company as preferred or approved supplier
- Obligate PNC to solicit a sourcing opportunity
- Indicate that registered supplier will be considered or selected to participate in procurement opportunities
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.