DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
PINACLE is PNC’s corporate online and mobile banking portal providing a customized banking experience through treasury management services; helping your company securely and efficiently manage your cash and make decisions. PINACLE lets you view your company’s transaction and account data through our information reporting services whenever and wherever it's convenient for you.
Within the PINACLE Information Reporting services, you can search for transactions, share custom reports, define the period over which you would like your information stored and export data for use in external programs such as Excel®. You also determine entitlements by user function and account to maintain control over who has access to your company’s financial information. View your account balance and information 24 hours a day.
Previous Day Reporting
Improve your reconciliation process with quick access to the information you need. Previous Day Reporting lets you view transaction specific data and generate a variety of reports on the previous day's activities.
- The Previous Day Dashboard gives you a summary of the previous day's balances and the activity on all of your accounts. If you like, customize the dashboard to show only the accounts you need.
- Previous Day Daily reports offer you a listing of standard reports that highlight all the data from the previous day.
- Images of your paper-based items (deposits, checks, returns, adjustments, etc.) are available for you to view in both Previous Day Reports and Return Items Special Reports.
- Custom reports can be generated based on a variety of criteria: by account, transaction type, date range, amount range, reference range or reference detail, giving you access to an array of historical information and reducing the time spent on research.
Current Day Reporting
Get up-to-the-minute account information to efficiently manage your daily cash position and move your business forward. Current Day Reporting lets you view transaction specific data and generate a variety of reports on the current day's activities.
- The Current Day Dashboard gives you a summary of current balances and the activity on all accounts. If you like, customize the dashboard to show only the accounts you need.
- Current Day Daily reports offer you a listing of standard daily reports that highlight all the data for the current business day.
- The Cash Position report provides you a summary of account balances and transaction information together to show your current cash position.
- Custom reports can be generated based on a variety of criteria: by account, transaction type, date range, amount range, reference range or reference detail.
Analyze all of the data you need to make effective and informed decisions in the Special Reports module. You'll have access to a wide variety of reports that support your previous day and current day activities.
With both standard and customized reports to choose from, you can see the information you want in the format that's best for you.
Special report groups include:
- ACH Debit Authorization
- ACH Origination
- Comprehensive Payables
- EDI Received Items
- Merchant Services
- Returns (ACH & Paper)
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.