DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
Pay your suppliers, vendors, government taxes and employees through PNC's Automated Clearing House services. You'll reduce costs while disbursing funds.
ACH Credit Origination Services
PNC provides flexible options for originating Automated Clearing House (ACH) entries along with expert staff to assist in the implementation and ongoing support of your program. We can assist your organization with both the technical and practical aspects of using the ACH network. Whether you leverage your own in-house capabilities or engage a third-party processor, some benefits you may receive by integrating ACH into your disbursement strategy include:
- More predictable settlement and cash flow
- Reduced lost check and fraud expense
- Increased payee satisfaction through prompt payment
Direct Deposit allows you to automatically deposit funds into an employee's bank account via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. Direct deposit can also be used to disburse employee expense reimbursements, pension or annuity payments and shareholder dividends.
PNC's electronic payroll direct deposit and paycard also lets you offer employees an electronic and efficient method for receiving their recurring payroll whether they have a bank account or not. In combination, these services offer a cost-effective way to completely automate disbursement of wages and other payments to your employees.
Automate ACH Initiation through PINACLE®
Access to online financial services with the ability to quickly and efficiently initiate transactions and review account information through one source, without costly investment in software or complicated set-up procedures. Accessible through PNC's PINACLE®, PNC's top-rated online corporate banking portal, the ACH Module provides you with a user-friendly method of initiating and tracking your ACH transactions via the Web.
ACH Fraud Protection Service
PNC offers two ACH Fraud Protection options to help you monitor and control ACH debits. You determine at the account level how you want to protect your accounts.
- ACH Positive Pay, a module that is accessed through PINACLE®, PNC’s top-rated online corporate banking portal, enables you to establish ‘rules’ for filtering ACH debits presented to your accounts. You may also review any ‘suspect’ ACH debits and decide which entries should be returned to the ACH originator as ‘unauthorized’.
- ACH Debit Block prevents ACH debits from posting to your account. When you establish the service, you also decide whether checks converted to ACH debits (POP, BOC, RCK, and ARC entries) should be automatically returned. You can review a report of any returned ACH debits through the ACH Positive Pay module in PINACLE.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.