DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
PNC Enterprise File Transfer
PNC Enterprise File Transfer Help Line: 1-800-765-3193
- Outbound files that have not been successfully downloaded within 7 days will be automatically deleted and will no longer be available for pickup.
- Outbound files will be available for download ONE time. If for any reason you need to download the file again, you must call the PNC Enterprise File Transfer Help Line
- Inbound files must be submitted with the correct file name or they will not be processed by the automation agents.
- All file names are CASE SENSITIVE.
When calling into the PNC Enterprise File Transfer Help Line, please be prepared to provide the following:
1. Contact information:
Your company name
Name of the technical PNC Enterprise File Transfer contact that you were working with (if known).
Phone number and email address where you and the technical contact can be reached.
2. Transmission information:
System name - https://efx.pnc.com/pncfilexfer
Specific details on the transmission problem:
User ID, File Name.
The date the transmission last worked.
The date the transmission first failed.
What has been done so far to attempt to trouble shoot the problem?
Has there been a change since the last successful transmission?
3. Severity guidelines:
What time will the transmission be considered late?
If the transmission is delayed, how will this affect your business?
How often is this transmission sent?
Is there a work around?
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.