A Leader in Equipment Financing
& Lending Solutions
PNC Equipment Finance
Our industry knowledge, capital resources and lease financing expertise help us deliver the equipment finance solutions executives need, with the customer service they deserve. Corporate Banking supports financial officers of companies and corporations with an annual revenue of $50,000,000 or more.
Enabling Your Ideas, Controlling
Costs & Facilitating Your Growth
We’ve become a recognized, dedicated leader in the equipment finance marketplace by forging close, enduring relationships with key financial decision makers in virtually every industry.
We developed our lease and loan financing expertise by helping thousands of corporate customers, manufacturers, distributors, vendors, Fortune 1000 and other financial organizations. When you work with us, we offer our best ideas and advice – which accelerates your growth and gives you a competitive edge.
Your time is valuable. That’s why we advise you on your investments in business-critical equipment and assets.
Our expertise and lease financing programs help you:
Control costs - We don’t just quantify your company's capital equipment costs, we also reduce the expenses to acquire them.
Manage assets - Whether you need to upgrade, add-on, relocate, substitute, terminate or buy out equipment early, our programs give you the most flexibility without interrupting your business.
Solve cash-flow and liquidity issues - Our customers can avoid shortfalls of cash-on-hand as our customized many options provide financing flexibility.
Reduce administrative burden - Our web-based proprietary lease administration tools and dedicated support staff mean we can help you manage a diversified equipment portfolio.
According to the most recent Equipment Lease and Finance Association (ELFA) survey, businesses lease equipment for several reasons, including:
- Enhancing productivity and efficiency with the latest technology.
- Planning budgets and controlling expenses consistently.
- Managing their company's planned growth.
We’ll help you meet all these objectives and more. Our most common offerings include:
- Master lease financing programs/lease lines of credit.
- Off-balance-sheet equipment financing.
- True (tax) leases (operating, capital, TRAC, First Amendment, etc.).
- Loans and synthetic leases.
- Technology upgrade financing programs.
- Leases designed to include Early Buyout Options (EBO), Fixed Price Purchase Options (FPPO) and Early Termination Options (ETO).
- Fixed and floating interest rate.
- Transportation (rail, marine, tractors and trailers, etc.)
- Mining (surface and underground)
- Material handling/warehouse and distribution
- Machine tools and plant manufacturing
- Corporate aircraft (fixed wing and rotary)
- Office automation equipment (copiers, printers, PCs, etc.)
- Furniture and fixtures/racking and shelving
- Telecommunications and point of sale (POS)
- Power generation
- Printing and packaging
- Medical and diagnostic
- Information technology
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.