DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Sign on to another service:
Export Working Capital Loans
Secure Financing to Support Global Growth
To grow competitively in the global market, or meet an unexpected large export order, your company may need access to additional liquidity to purchase goods and services.
Using the Export-Import Bank of the United States’ (Ex-Im Bank) guarantee, PNC Bank can provide a working capital loan so your company can seize new opportunities and grow beyond the domestic U.S. market.
Export Working Capital Financing can help U.S. Exporters
- Pay for direct and indirect costs, including raw materials, indirect costs such as labor and finished goods or services for export.
- Finance international receivables and issue letters of credit used as performance or bid bonds.
- Support sales to another U.S. company when your product is integrated with goods that will ultimately be sold to foreign buyers.
- Expand your collateral base by including export-related inventory and receivables and higher disbursement rates.
- Avoid costly delays and missed opportunities, since PNC may lend up to $25 million without seeking prior guarantee approval (Ex-Im Bank has granted PNC Fast Track “Super” Delegated Authority).
Excellence Across our Business
PNC holds the Presidential “E” Award for Excellence in Export Services (awarded by the U.S. Department of Commerce.)
PNC Bank has helped hundreds of companies outside the U.S. to access the financing they need to purchase U.S. goods and services. Learn More »
To discuss your specific credit needs and eligibility, contact:
PNC's Trade Finance Team
Our team includes native speakers of English, Spanish and Portuguese, and we can guide you through the credit approval process.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.