• A single solution for funding and disbursing all claim payments
and remittances to your providers.
• Delivery of payments by EFT, check or virtual credit card and
associated remittance information based on your payment file.
• Acceleration of electronic adoption based on our vast database
of provider payment and remittance delivery preferences.
• Management of all associated payment exceptions.
• Simplified workflow with the support tools housed within CPR’s
• 1099 reporting.
Help accelerate collections from your policyholders with secure, efficient tools and services that can include:
• Payment capabilities within your existing web portal.
• Integration into most accounting systems.
• The ability to consolidate check, cash and electronic payments
into one stream.
• Lockbox capabilities to help speed collections.
• Optimization of remittance documents.
• Outsourced print and mail capabilities.
• Invoice centralization and automation.
Automated collection of policyholder payments. PNC can print and mail premium notices or present them electronically.
Help simplify your accounts receivable administration nationwide and maximize your cash flow with our retail and wholesale lockbox solutions:
• Consolidate each form of
payment into a single
accounts receivable file that
fully reconciles to your bank
and provides member
• Build a better workflow to
handle both solicited and
unsolicited provider refunds.
• Get up-to-the-minute data
on funds availability.
Help accelerate collections from the following stakeholders with secure, efficient, and integrated solutions:
• Individual members
• Medicare members
• Fully insured groups
• Self-insured groups
• Provide refunds
Help simplify and consolidate electronic bill payments and collections, securely present your bills online and allow your policyholders to make payments electronically:
• Collect incoming payments
that have been initiated by
your policyholders using
different bill payment
platforms or various
• Enable your policy holders
to securely view and pay
their premiums online with
your own branded website.
• Automate the collection of
policyholder payments with
a single transmission,
helping reduce the number
of check and list remittances
Improve the efficiency of your payment systems to reduce costs and improve the bottom line:
• Streamline invoice processing and move payments from
paper to electronic processes.
• Enable, fast secure payments with services that include
ePayments and RTP®, The Clearing House’s real-time
payments system and fraud mitigation tools.
• Improve your member experience and reduce cost by
electronically delivering claim, wellness credit, refund,
and/or Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) payments.
• Reduce disbursement cost and risk.
• Tighten control over spending and payments.
• Simplify your A/P process from procurement to payment
using A/P Advantage to review, adjust and approve invoices.
• Transform your payables management process to maximize
value and achieve an optimum payment mix with
PNC’s Payables Advantage.
Help improve management of spending, reduce back-office expenses, mitigate risk and boost bottom-line results. With industry-leading technology and comprehensive support, PNC offers a full array of commercial card solutions.
PNC Healthcare served
Access your cash position, make payments and transfer money 24/7. PNC delivers a streamlined online banking experience through PINACLE®, PNC’s top-rated online and mobile banking portal.
• Access to your accounts easily, whenever you need to.
• Make payments and transfer money, anytime and anywhere, from your desktop,
tablet or mobile device.
• Confidently initiate and approve wire transfers wherever you are.
With over 500 dedicated employees, PNC’s healthcare team understands patient billing, finance and technology – after all, we have worked with more than 4,000 healthcare for profit and non-for profit organizations.
For more than 160 years, PNC has navigated a steady course while growing in size and service. Today, we’re one of the largest and well-capitalized financial services companies in the country.
PNC Healthcare serves companies with over $10 million annual revenue.
Find how our experience in healthcare can help serve your organization’s needs.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please fill out this short form so we can get in touch with you. By completing this form, you are authorizing us to contact you (via email and/or phone) to answer your questions and provide information about PNC products and services.
If your company’s revenue is under $10 million, our PNC Healthcare Business Banking team can be of service.
THIS WEBSITE PAGE IS NOT INTENDED FOR RETAIL INVESTORS/CLIENTS AND IS ONLY INTENDED FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS/CLIENTS.
RTP is a registered trademark of The Clearing House Payments Company, LLC.
Banking and lending products and services, bank deposit products, and treasury management services, including, but not limited to, services for healthcare providers and payers, are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC and Member FDIC.
PNC does not charge a fee for the mobile banking service. However, a supported mobile device is needed to use mobile banking. Also, your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.