To help accelerate your receivables and streamline internal processes. PNC offers:
• Patient Accounting System integration to streamline
your posting process.
• Consolidated reconciliation for your payments (check,
cash, and electronic payments).
• Processing and tracking point of service payments.
• The ability for you to print, mail, and receive patient
payments and correspondence all through one vendor.
• Remote deposit and mobile payment acceptance.
Help simplify your accounts receivable administration nationwide and maximize your cash flow with our retail and wholesale lockbox solutions.
• Consolidate each form of payment into a single
accounts receivable file that fully reconciles to your bank
and provides member convenience.
• Build a better workflow to handle both solicited and unsolicited
• Get up-to-the-minute data on funds availability.
Help simplify and consolidate electronic bill payments and collections, securely present your bills online and allow your policyholders to make payments electronically.
• Collect incoming payments that have been initiated by
your consumers using different bill payment platforms or
various financial institutions.
• Enable your consumers to securely view and pay their
bills online with your own branded website.
• Automate the collection of payments with a single
transmission, helping reduce the number of check and
list remittances you receive.
Help maximize your payment controls and improve your day’s payable outstanding. PNC can help healthcare providers:
• Move payments from paper to electronic processes.
• Reduce disbursement cost and risk.
• Tighten control over spending and payments.
• Incorporate commercial cards within existing processes.
• Simplify payment origination and streamline invoice
• Speed payments with services that include ePayments
and RTP®, The Clearing House’s real-time payments
system and fraud mitigation tools.
• Provide fast, secure electronic refunds to patients via
Help improve management of spending, reduce back-office expenses, mitigate risk and boost bottom-line results. With industry-leading technology and comprehensive support, PNC offers a full array of commercial card solutions.
Help reduce manual processes and improve security with:
• ACH origination services
that provide flexible options,
along with skilled staff, to
assist with using the ACH
• High-speed, secure wire
transfer solutions for
organizations of all sizes.
Help minimize idle balances and tighten account management with minimal administrative involvement. Our services include:
• Online check disbursement
stop payments, 7-year
archive, Positive Pay and
• Fraud protections that shield
against payment of
unauthorized checks and
mitigate fraud risk.
Help improve decision-making with robust, customizable reporting services. PNC Healthcare can help you:
• Gain immediate visibility into your current cash position.
• Accelerate your reconciliation process with PINACLE®, PNC’s
top-rated corporate online and mobile banking portal.
• Initiate account transfers, ACH batches or wires.
• Manage your receivables and disbursements.
• View your organization’s daily cash position, 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week.
With over 500 dedicated employees, PNC’s healthcare team understands patient billing, finance and technology – after all, we have worked with more than 4,000 healthcare for profit and non-for profit organizations.
For more than 160 years, PNC has navigated a steady course while growing in size and service. Today, we’re one of the largest and well-capitalized financial services companies in the country.
THIS WEBSITE PAGE IS NOT INTENDED FOR RETAIL INVESTORS/CLIENTS AND IS ONLY INTENDED FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS/CLIENTS.
Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
RTP is a registered trademark of The Clearing House Payments Company, LLC.
PNC does not charge a fee for the mobile banking service. However, a supported mobile device is needed to use mobile banking. Also, your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
PNC and PNC Bank are registered marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC").
Banking and lending products and services, bank deposit products, and treasury management services, including, but not limited to, services for healthcare providers and payers, are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC and Member FDIC.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.