See homebuying in a whole new way
PNC Home Insight® guides you through homebuying from start to finish, making sure the entire process is easier to understand with our Planner and Tracker tools. In addition, you can see why NerdWallet selected PNC as the 2018 winner for Best Online Experience from a traditional mortgage lender.
You can be confident that you’re making the best decisions for your future, because you’ll know what’s happening every step of the way.
Determine a mortgage payment based on your unique budget and lifestyle.
A complete understanding of how much home you can afford.
Don't base your home buying decision on online affordability tools that only rely on formulas to estimate your budget. Use PNC Home Insight Planner to take into account your actual budget and spending habits, so you can be confident that you’re making the best decisions for your future.
Home Insight Planner can help you:
- Generate home affordability scenarios based on your actual budget information.
- Get a clear view of your spending habits and adjust your expenses so you can find a home payment that works for you.
- Search for homes within your budget and save the ones you like as part of your customized home affordability summary.
- See real-time mortgage rates and learn which mortgage products can make homeownership a reality.
NerdWallet selected PNC as the 2018 winner for Best Online Experience from a traditional mortgage lender. Research was based on a number of factors including review of our online capabilities, such as HomeHQ and Planner. At PNC, our goal isn’t simply to provide you a mortgage, but to help you find the home financing solution that best meets your needs and goals. Experience Planner today!
Here's How It Works
It's easy to get started - start using PNC Home Insight Planner today!
Set your budget. Search for homes. Save your favorites.
Sign up for your free account today to create your:
- Profile: Create your household profile by entering information such as annual income, household size and veteran status.
- Budget: Input your financial information, including basic living expenses, savings and retirement goals, as well as taxes and recurring debts and obligations to find an affordable or target monthly home payment that works with your budget.
- Home Search: Using your target mortgage payment, search for homes by address, city, ZIP code or neighborhood and view home listings to better understand home affordability. Instantly see each home’s monthly cost in relation to your budget using current loan rates and payments. Access photos, location information, as well as agent contact info and save the ones that catch your eye.
- Customized Home Summary: Download your customized home summary, contact a loan officer or reach out to the lising agent to learn more about a specific home.
Applying for a mortgage doesn't have to be stressful.
Easily track and manage your mortgage application online
Home Insight Tracker brings a new level of transparency and mobile accessibility to the mortgage process. This digital tool keeps you up to date on the status of your mortgage application -- every step of the way!
Sign up for online access, and the ability to:
- Check the status of your application and verify application details
- Manage your application, and upload documents, from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer
- Receive real-time emails when your application has reached key milestones
- View your home lending team contact information and exchange secure messages
- Opt in your real estate agent, providing them limited sight into your mortgage application process. Once you opt them in, your agent will receive email updates on the status of your applications as well as real-time alerts, allowing for a much more streamlined process.
See How It Works: Getting Started
Register to stay up-to-date on your home loan process. You’ll want to get started right away to take advantage of all the benefits.
With Tracker, you can:
- Stay up-to-date on your home loan
- Register by completing the secure registration process and verifying your identity by entering your Registration Number
- Create your own user ID, password and select a personal security image
See How It Works: Progress Bar
See How It Works: Application Overview
See your loan application information in one central location including details of your estimated monthly payment.
The Application overview provides you:
- An easy-to-read pie chart with key information regarding your loan
- A table including the details of your estimated monthly payment, interest rate, loan term, and more
See How It Works: Managing Documents
Upload documents required to complete your application from your desktop, laptop or tablet.You can manage your documents by:
- A simplified process of submitting documents for your loan application.
- Seeing the requested documents or where submitted documents are in the approval process
See How It Works: Secure Messaging
View your home lending team contact information and exchange secure messages.
With Secure Messaging, you can:
- Contact key members of your PNC team via secure messaging for help or questions
- Compose messages or ask us to call you by providing us with your preferred telephone number
- Review messages you’ve already sent by clicking on the Sent Messages tab
Ready to Apply? Let's Talk
Discuss your preferences, learn more about your loan options, and see if you are pre-qualified.
With a Loan Officer:
We are available at branches nationwide to discuss your preferences, learn about your loan options, and see if you're pre-qualified.
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
PNC, PNC HomeHQ, PNC Home Insight®, and Home Insight® are registered service marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"). PNC has pending patent applications directed at various features and functions of Home Insight Planner. All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal.
PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.
©2017-2018 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.