PNC Mortgage pay by phone transactions are free via our automated phone service or with agent assistance.
It’s easy to manage your mortgage loan with PNC Online Banking. Think of it as your 24/7 secure online resource for viewing important mortgage account information and accessing helpful tools to manage your loan. Additionally, you can sign up for paperless statements, use the amoritzation calculator or view payment options for your mortgage.
Using Online Banking
It’s easy to manage your mortgage loan with PNC Online Banking.
PNC Online Banking is your 24/7 secure online resource for viewing important mortgage account information and accessing helpful tools to manage your loan.
Once logged into Online Banking, you can start to make use of the many benefits, including:
- Get organized and save paper with paperless Mortgage statements.
- Setup account alerts to stay informed.
- Schedule payments for your mortgage account.
- Access mortgage documents such as your escrow statements and year-end tax statements (form 1098).
- Schedule Recurring Mortgage Payments.
Getting started with Online Banking for the first time? Here's what you'll need:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- PNC Account Number
- One of the following:
- PNC Visa® Debit Card PIN
- Online Access PIN
- Mobile or Phone Number to receive a one-time passcode.
If you don't have a PIN, please call Customer Care 1-800-762-2265 for assistance.
Answers to Common Online Banking Questions
Find answers to some of the common questions about using online banking to service your PNC mortgage.
- Log in to PNC Online Banking
- In the Customer Service tab, select Manage Accounts and select Online Statement Preferences.
- Click Edit under Statement Type to turn off paper statements
Alerts when payments are received:
- Access Alerts Tab in Online Banking.
- Select Mortgage.
- Check alerts you want to receive.
Monthly Statements & Escrow Statements:
- These alerts are set up when you Go Paperless and turn off paper statements (see Go Paperless Steps).
- Access Online Statement Preferences in Online Banking to opt in or out of Alerts for statements.
Year-End Tax Statements:
- This alert is setup when enroll in Online Banking for the first time.
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Choose Make an Internal Transfer or Loan Payment.
- Select a 'From' account. If you're making a payment from a non-PNC. account, you'll need the bank routing number and account number to add the external account.
- Select your mortgage as the 'To' account.
- Enter your payment options and schedule your payment.
- Select Frequency: Monthly to setup recurring payments.
- Visit the Enroll in Online Banking Page
- Click Get Started.
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN), PNC Visa® Debit Card PIN or Online Access PIN, and PNC account number.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Select your Personal Security Image and Caption and create your Security Questions.
- Update your Email Address.
- Choose enrollment options for Online Statements and Online Documents.
- Select or Add phone number for Two-Step Verification.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions and Online Banking: Service Agreement.
- Review your information and Sign-On.
- Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-822-5626 and ask to speak to a customer representative.
- Hours are Monday through Friday between 8:00 A.M. and 9:00 P.M. ET if you encounter any difficulties.
|Payment Methods||Description||How To Use||Cost|
|PNC Online Banking||Make a payment to your account using PNC Online Banking. You can schedule one time or recurring payments.||Navigate to PNC Online Banking and select your account. Click Make a Payment on your account activity screen to schedule a payment.||FREE|
|Automated Payments||Enroll in the Automated Payment Program and have your monthly payment automatically deducted from your deposit account.||Download, complete, and return the Automated Payment Authorization form using the instructions on the form OR call 1-888-762-2265 to have the form emailed to you to be submitted electronically.||FREE|
|Bi-Weekly Automated Payments||Enroll in the Bi-Weekly Automated Payments Program and have half of your monthly mortgage payment automatically deducted every 2 weeks from your deposit account.||Download, complete, and return the Bi-Weekly Automated Payment Authorization form to the address or fax number listed on the form, or to your local PNC branch.||FREE|
|Pay by Phone - Voice Banking||Make a one time, same day payment using our Voice Banking service.||Pay over the phone with Voice Banking by calling 1-800-822-5626.* If paying from a non-PNC deposit account, have your account number and routing number available.||FREE|
|In-Branch Payment||Make a payment at any PNC Branch.||Visit a PNC Branch during normal branch hours to make a payment. The payment is effective as of the date the payment is made, although it may take up to 2 business days for the payment to be reflected on your account.||FREE|
|Mail Your Payment Customers residing in AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, HI, ID, IA, KS, LA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, or WY:||Make a payment to your account by mail.
Send a check in the mail along with the payment slip provided at the bottom of your monthly billing statement. If you do not have a statement, please make sure to write your PNC account number on your check
|Address for regular mail payments:
PNC Mortgage Payments
PO Box 31001-2929
Pasadena, CA 91110-2929
Address for overnight mail payments:
PNC Bank c/o Pasadena Tech Center
465 N Halstead St
Ste 160 Pasadena, CA 91107
|Mail Your Payment Customers residing in AL, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, PR, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, WV, or WI:||Make a payment to your account by mail.
Send a check in the mail along with the payment slip provided at the bottom of your monthly billing statement. If you do not have a statement, please make sure to write your PNC account number on your check.
|Address for regular mail payments:
PNC Mortgage Payments
PO Box 771021
Chicago, IL 60677
Address for overnight mail payments:
350 East Devon Ave
Itasca, IL 60143
Legal Disclosures and Information
- *Your use of the Voice Banking service, with the entry of your PIN, is your authorization for PNC Bank to initiate a payment via an ACH debit or other electronic entry to the designated account. Your payment cannot be canceled after you have submitted it.
Calculate How Extra Payments Impact Your Mortgage
Use this calculator to see how extra payments on your mortgage can save you interest over the life of the loan. You can see how much interest you'll pay, the difference extra payments can make and the amoritizaion schedule of your existing loan versus a loan with added payments.
PMI, Escrow & Important Documents
Can I remove my PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)?
Single family dwelling mortgage loans secured by a primary residence and closed after July 29, 1999 are covered under the Homeowner’s Protection Act of 1998 (HOPA). The Act gives customers the right to request PMI deletion once the Loan to Value (LTV) ratio reaches 80%. Cancellation will automatically occur when the loan reaches an LTV ratio of 78% under its original amortization schedule, provided all loan payments are current.
If you feel your loan qualifies for PMI deletion, please send a written request to the PNC Bank address listed below, so your request can be reviewed accordingly. PMI deletion requires a good pay history: no payment may be 30 or more days late in the past 12 months, and no payment may be more than 60 or more days late in the past 24 months. You may be responsible for the costs of an appraisal.
Attention: PMI Department B6-YM13-01-5
PO Box 8736
Dayton, OH 45401-8736
Or call the Customer Care Team at 800-822-5626
If there is a shortage in my escrow account, what should I do?
You may pay the shortage from your escrow analysis statement through our online banking, by calling our customer care team, or visiting your local branch. Upon receipt of the escrow payment shortage, we will adjust your payment to reflect the lower payment amount. If you choose not to pay the shortage, the shortage will be divided by 12 and spread over the next 12 months payments, interest free. In either case, your mortgage payment will be adjusted to reflect the new amount.
Why did my payment change?
An increase or decrease in your payment may be a result of an increase or decrease in your property taxes and/or insurance premiums and may result in an escrow shortage or surplus. An increase or decrease in your taxes may be due to a property reassessment, a change in the tax rate, a change in an exemption or a special assessment.
For more information, view our guide to property insurance and taxes
Homeowners Insurance Processing Center: 1-888-229-5429
Important Forms & Payment Documents
Form 4506-C - Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Automated Payment Authorization Form (Mortgage and Consumer)
Understanding Your Options
Unexpected events may impact your ability to make your mortgage payments. We understand and we're ready to help discuss how you can get back on track.
Life changing events impacting your finances can occur. A few examples to consider are the following:
- Contact Us
- Are you unemployed?
- Have you had a reduction in your income?
- Does illness or injury prevent you from making your loan payments?
- Has divorce affected your ability to make loan payments?
- Has any other unexpected life event affected your ability to make your loan payment?
The first step is to contact us to discuss your personal situation. This will allow us to provide you with the right loan options to meet your needs and get you started on a mortgage assistance plan that’s right for you and your family.
If you are having trouble making payments call: 1-800-523-8654
Learn more about the various hardship assistance options we offer that may fit
Financial Hardship Assistance
For a COVID-19 related hardship, please visit our COVID update center.
For longer-term hardships (not COVID-19 related), please use our Homeowner's Assistance Application.
Hardship Service & Support
For information on payment options, hardship assistance, and frequently asked questions, please visit Lending Hardship Service & Support.
Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch with our Home Lending Center.
Request of Information: To assert an error or to request information regarding your account, you must submit the notice of error or request for information in writing to: PNC Bank, PO Box 8807, Dayton, OH 45401-8807.
New York Borrowers Only: You may file complaints and obtain further information about PNC by contacting the New York State Department of Financial Services Consumer Assistance Unit at 1-800-342-3736 or by visiting the Department's website at WWW.DFS.NY.GOV.
©2023 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
PNC Bank, National Association.
PNC and PNC HomeHQ are registered service marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"). PNC is a registered service mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (“PNC”). All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.