Features and Benefits
- Covers your borrowing needs - wide range of available mortgage amounts and maturity terms
- Easier payments - no checks to mail or trips to the bank - payments automatically deducted from your PNC business checking account
- Fixed-term loan - avoid open-ended borrowing with payment amounts and a payoff schedule you can manage
Loan at a Glance
|$50,000 - $3 million|
|Interest Rates||Choice of Fixed Rate or a Variable Rate based on Prime Rate
Up to ten years, with up to a 20 year amortization
Equity in owner-occupied commercial real estate
|Payments||Monthly principal and interest payments automatically deducted from your PNC business checking account|
Ways to Apply
- By phone: 1-800-762-5684 (Mon – Fri: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET; Sat – Sun: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET)
- In person at a branch
What you Need to Apply
Applying is easy, but before you start there are a few things you will need to know or have available to successfully complete the application.
- Have available any special loan promotion offer code, if applicable.
- Know the dollar amount, type of loan you are applying for, borrowing purpose and collateral information, if applicable.
- Information about your business, such as:
-- Business Name and Address
-- Type of business organization and year established
-- Business Tax ID number, Annual Sales, Number of Employees
- Information about each Business Owner, such as:
-- Name, Home Address, Social Security Number, Title, Ownership Percentage, Personal Financial information, Historical Information
-- Government issued photo ID (Driver's License, US Passport, or a state-issued ID) may be requested for verification purposes
- You may want to have copies of your most recent business and personal tax returns and/or financial statements to assist with completion of the application.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each customer that opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask you your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying information.
Assess Your Creditworthiness
Review our Business Lending Guidelines to help you better assess your creditworthiness when applying for new or additional revolving or fixed-term financing. These guidelines are not the only criteria for a final credit decision, but they will empower you to better understand your financial position in the context of PNC’s business lending practices. Read Guidelines »
Call us at 1-800-762-5684 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., EST, Monday through Friday to talk with a PNC Business Banking representative.
Complete the contact form below and a PNC Business Banking representative will contact you within 1 – 2 business days.
PNC’s Retail Bank currently operates in all or part of the following States: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin. If your business is located outside of PNC’s servicing area, then please call us at 1-800-762-5684 for further assistance.
Associated Products & Services
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
All loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval and require automatic payment deduction from a PNC Bank business checking account. Origination and annual fees may apply.
Prime Rate means the highest prime rate published in the "Money Rates" section of the Wall Street Journal for the last day of the preceding calendar month.
† Important information: Calls to or from us may be monitored or recorded by us for quality control and training purposes. By providing your phone number and/or email address, you consent and agree to receive phone calls and electronic mail from PNC, its affiliates and designees.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association (N.A.). Member FDIC