Online Banking & Bill Pay for Business
Save time and money with the convenience and security of PNC Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- Online Bill Pay - Add your bills and make one-time or recurring bill payments all in one place. You decide who, when, and how much to pay.
- Account Summary - Stay on top of your finances with a summary of your PNC personal, business, and investment accounts.
- Account Activity - Enjoy day or night access to your accounts; check balances, review recent transactions, view images of your paid checks and more screen.
- Online Statements - Eliminate paper; receive your statements online and view, print or download up to 7 years of account statements.
- Check Images - You can view, print, or save images of your checks. Some fees may apply.
- Account Linking Request - Request access to add eligible accounts under on Business Online Banking User ID to view transactions and make transfers between PNC eligible accounts with different Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TIN).
- Transfer Funds - Move your cash where you need it; transfer funds between your eligible PNC accounts or between your PNC accounts and eligible accounts you own at other financial institutions.
- PNC Alerts - Stay informed and in control of your money. PNC Alerts will notify you when important events have taken place within your accounts and services. You can receive alerts via email and text messaging.
- Data Export - With just a few clicks, download account activity in Excel, Microsoft® Money, Quicken®, or QuickBooks® file formats.
With PNC Online Banking and Bill Pay, you can be confident that your financial information is secure.
- PNC security & privacy - Offers an array of products, services and account features to help prevent, detect and resolve fraud and identity theft.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay Guarantee - When you use Online Bill Pay, our goal is to make your electronic payments as safe and reliable as possible. In the unlikely event of a loss in a business account when using our online service, you will be reimbursed the amount of the unauthorized transaction as long as you properly followed the guidelines in the Online Bill Pay Service section of the Online Bill Pay Service Agreement.
Discover the Best PNC Online Experience for Your Business
Not sure which PNC online business experience is right for you?
For an optimal experience using our online tools, we recommend using a current version* of an internet browser we support, such as: Microsoft Edge (Windows 10), Safari, Firefox or Chrome. Using beta versions or older versions of these browsers may result in limited functionality within the web application, and some services, such as online Bill Pay, are not available if you’re using an unsupported browser.
*By "current version", we mean a version of the browser that is currently being supported by its publisher.
Take Online Banking Wherever You Go
With PNC Mobile Banking
Quicken® and QuickBooks® Direct Connect Service
Get even more from your business software. Automatically update records and reconcile accounts faster with 24/7 direct access to your enrolled PNC business checking account(s).
Not currently enrolled in Quicken or QuickBooks Direct Connect service for business?
To enroll, click the Quicken or QuickBooks Direct Connect Service for Business Form link below to download and print the enrollment form. Then follow the instructions on the form. You must be using a current version of and to be able to use all the features of Direct Connect.
There is a fee for using the Quicken or QuickBooks Direct Connect service. For pricing information, please view the Electronic Banking Services section of our Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges.
Ready to Get Started?
Online Banking is free to customers with an eligible account; however there may be a fee for certain optional services. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to Online Banking or any of its services. All online banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
Online bill pay is a free service within PNC Online Banking that is available for residents within the US who have a qualifying checking account. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to this service. Payments to billers outside of the United States or its territories are prohibited through this service. Tax payments, payments to settle securities transactions, and court ordered payments may be scheduled through the Service; however, such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
Account statements may be accessed up to 7 years on deposit accounts and up to 48 months on credit cards. Online statement history will not be available for accounts that have been closed. A fee may be charged if a paper statement is requested in addition to the online statement for an account.
PNC Alerts are free to customers. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
As long as your payment is scheduled in accordance with the guidelines described in the Online Bill Pay Service section of the Online Banking Service Agreement, we will reimburse you for any applicable fees charged if the payment settles earlier or later than the date you select. Should a payment post to your account with the biller after the date that it was scheduled, we will bear the responsibility for late payment fees and interest charges accrued between the scheduled date and the date when the bill is paid. If a mistake is made by the Online Bill Pay Service, resulting in a late payment, we may also bear the responsibility for your direct losses or damages. We will reimburse you for any fees associated with a check payment that settles prior to the date you selected in Online Bill Pay. You must contact us and provide the information necessary in order for us to review and provide reimbursement as applicable. Certain payments are not covered by this guarantee. This guarantee may be modified or discontinued at any time.
PNC does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of PNC Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a PNC mobile banking app. Eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
Offers, products and pricing subject to change.
QuickBooks® is a registered trademark of Intuit®, Inc.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.