Service available with purchase of workers’ compensation insurance policy. Insurance sold and serviced by Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc., 150 Sawgrass Drive, Rochester, NY 14620. California license #0C28207.
Smart, Fast, Affordable
Explore the Payroll Processing Options Available Through PNC
Handling your payroll is a big job. You have to prepare, report and distribute payroll, and then there's your employee tax payments. We have payroll tools that are fully managed processing by third party providers — priced right for your business and designed to help eliminate the hassles of payroll processing.
- ADP® Payroll Services
ADP® Payroll Services
For anyone who’s turned their dream into a business, ADP® has your back.
Get what you need to go all-in on your business. The RUN Powered by ADP® (RUN) solution is designed to make your small business payroll quick and easy. With a streamlined process and powerful technology, you'll complete payroll in no time.
- Process payroll from almost anywhere within minutes. Whether you’re at your desk or on the move, during business hours or in the middle of the night; we’re open when you are.
- Keep ahead of state and federal tax laws with automatic updates covering all 50 states. Also get more peace of mind with 24/7 support from certified payroll experts who have the answers you need, when and how you need them.
- Choose the RUN package that meets your HR and payroll needs. From simple payroll to HR support, recruiting and employee handbooks, RUN has you covered.
- Take care of your people with meaningful perks, like flexible pay options, employee assistance services, and consumer discount programs.
- Having the backs of nearly 700,000 small businesses across the United States, we’ve learned a thing or two about how to help small business owners go all-in on their dream. Your ADP experience is just a click or phone call away.
Budget Smarter with Comprehensive Business Solutions from Paychex
How you administer functions like payroll, time and attendance, and taxes can have a major impact on your small business’ budget. With the latest in payroll technology, plus a flexible, personalized service model, cost-effective services from Paychex can help you better manage your cash flow and spend more time focusing on your core business.
Process Payroll on Your Terms
Call or email your Paychex payroll specialist to report payroll each pay period. Or, choose to send your payroll data via the all-new Paychex Flex℠ cloud platform or mobile app. It’s up to you. On pay day, your employees are paid by your chosen payment method — whether it’s direct deposit, live checks, or even a prepaid card.
With each payroll, Paychex delivers reports that give you deeper insight into your payroll costs and help you with budgeting, including:
- Notice of the funds needed to cover payrolls and taxes.
- Employee earning statements that include current pay period and year-to-date wages, taxes, and adjustments.
- Payroll journals and department summaries documenting payroll activity.
- Month-to-date payroll summaries for each department in your company.
Timely, Accurate Payroll Tax Payments
Unforeseen costs can be catastrophic to businesses with a tight cash flow. Paychex can help you avoid the surprise of an IRS penalty for a late, missed, or incorrect payment by using Paychex to calculate your payroll taxes and deposit them to the appropriate agency. Paychex can help you manage payroll tax obligations including:
- Federal tax liability.
- Federal unemployment taxes.
- State and local income taxes.
- State unemployment insurance (SUI).
Time and Attendance Solutions
When it comes to tracking employee hours, time is money — literally! Paychex can help minimize lost-time instances and boost employee productivity with Paychex time-collecting options, including badge, biometric reading, keypad, Web entry, or even smartphone. Plus, each Paychex time and attendance solution can be integrated with your payroll service and offers built-in workflows.
Workers' Compensation Payment Service
Remit per-pay-period premiums based on actual wages — not estimates — to help improve budgeting and stabilize cash flow, and to help reduce exposure to additional premiums and balloon payments upon audit.
Mobile Apps for You and Your Employees
Access payroll information on the go with the free Paychex Flex mobile app for iPhone® and AndroidTM powered devices. With the app, you can enter payroll and your employees can view their payroll information and documents whenever, wherever they are.
Service the Way You Want It
Payroll and taxes can be complicated, but you’re in good hands with Paychex. You’re always just a quick call or email to your dedicated payroll specialist who knows your name and business. And if you ever need assistance after business hours, Paychex has you covered with its 24x7 support center staffed with highly trained specialists.
NOTE: Paychex® may not be offered in all market areas where PNC is located. Visit your local PNC branch to learn which payroll processing services are available.
ADP® is the registered trademark of Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
Paychex® is the registered trademark of Paychex, Inc.