DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Help protect your reputation, starting with your customer's card data.
Accepts and helps protect all payments
mobile payments, swipe cards
Get extra coverage
Liability Waiver of up to $100,000
per location (up to five locations) in the event of a data breach.
Fast PCI DSS compliance assessment
PCI Rapid Comply® helps make it simple to adhere to the latest security standards through a self-guided online questionnaire
TransArmor Data Protection
A basic level of protection, providing encryption and tokenization when a card is swiped. Each account number is converted to a unique identifier that helps to prevent anyone from matching it back to your customer.
- Combined public/private encryption and tokenization to help protect data at every processing stage
- Use of token number to replace sensitive card holder data
- Can reduce the risk of transmitting and storing vulnerable card data
Clover Security Plus
Our highest level of security, providing a solution that delivers software monitoring for virus protection, data encryption and tokenization technology from TransArmor® Data Protection, liability waivers, a dedicated Clover® Security specialist and more.
- TransArmor Data Protection: Encryption technology designed to conceal data, and tokenization technology to help with security when a card is swiped
- PCI Rapid Comply®: Helps make it simple to adhere to the latest security standards through a self-guided online questionnaire
- Liability Waiver: Up to $100,000 per location (up to five locations) in the event of a data breach
- Security Score: Quickly and easily access security data and identify opportunities to reduce your risk
- POS Software Monitor: Downloadable software that helps protect your point-of-sale system, including virus protection
- Exceptional Support: 24/7/365 access to dedicated experts for questions and help with registration
- One Low Monthly Price: Covers all transactions for up to five IP addresses
Easy PCI DSS Validation with PNC and Sysnet®
Accepting credit and debit cards requires compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We've partnered with Sysnet® to offer preferred pricing on validation.
- PCI DSS is a set of basic security standards designed to help reduce the risk of fraud and theft of customers' sensitive credit and debit card data.
- To validate your compliance with PCI DSS, you must complete a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (or SAQ). Depending on how you process payments and the type of Internet connection you use, you may also be required to perform quarterly network vulnerability scanning.
- Sysnet is a leading provider of compliance and information security.
- As a PCI Security standards council Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) and a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), Sysnet is certified to validate your business's compliance with PCI DSS.
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
Certain exclusions apply. The liability waiver excludes any breach prior to properly downloading and installing the Clover Security Plus coverage. Please refer to the enclosed terms and conditions.
All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Merchant Services are provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval. PNC Merchant Services is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
The Clover® name and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.
Customers must establish a new PNC Merchant Services account with an initial term of three years or longer. An early termination fee will not be applied if you close this account prior to the end of the term. If you have leased Clover or other equipment, this is a separate agreement and is noncancellable. Please refer to your lease agreement for details. Purchased Clover or other equipment is nonreturnable. A separate agreement for Clover Check Acceptance may also have been signed. Please refer to your Clover Check Acceptance agreement for termination policy.
Banking products and services and bank deposit products are provided by PNC Bank, National Association (N.A.), a wholly-owned subsidiary of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. and Member FDIC.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.