PNC MasterCard and commercial credit cards are not eligible at this time.
Online checkout simplified with your PNC debit, credit, and
Convenient Way To Pay
Use your PNC Visa® with PayPal
Online checkout is easy with PayPal. Use your eligible PNC Visa card to make purchases anywhere PayPal is accepted. There is no need to re-enter card information with every online purchase. Just select the PayPal option at checkout.
Enrolling your PNC Visa cards is easy with the PNC Mobile app. Use your existing PayPal account or create a new one by selecting the card(s) you want to enroll. There’s no need to enter your card credentials in an enrollment form. Use your existing PayPal account or create a new one.
- There’s no need to enter card numbers or fill out lengthy forms to make an online purchase.
- Available for online purchases at participating merchants on your computer, mobile device, or in-app
- When you add your PNC Visa card to PayPal you get the same rewards and benefits associated with your PNC debit, credit, or SmartAccess® card.
Fly through the checkout process by setting your PNC card as your preferred way to pay with PayPal.
Navigate to your card and locate the PayPal logo . Select the cards you want to add. You can either create a new account or use your existing PayPal account.
Select the option to pay with PayPal at participating online merchants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is PayPal accepted?
Checkout with PayPal when you see the PayPal logo at participating online retailers.
Where can I use PayPal?
PayPal is available on computers, mobile devices, and in-app.
How do I sign up?
There are several ways to create an account and enroll your PNC Visa cards with PayPal.
- Access the PayPal enrollment process directly from the PNC Mobile app.
- Visit PayPal’s enrollment page directly from their website at https://www.paypal.com.
- Sign-up during the checkout process at retailers that display the PayPal logo as a payment option.
How do I sign up from the PNC Mobile App?
- Login to the mobile app and select the cards option from the main menu.
- Select Digital Card Management.
- Select Add Card next to the PayPal logo.
- Select the cards you’d like to add to your PayPal account.
- Select Add Cards. You will be directed to a secure PayPal site to complete the setup of your account. You can either create a new account or login to your existing account.
Can I sign up using PNC Online Banking?
No, at this time the PayPal enrollment process is not available in PNC Online Banking.
How do I make changes to my PayPal account information and enrolled cards?
- Manage your account from PayPal’s website at https://www.paypal.com.
- Make adjustments during the online checkout process at retailers that accept PayPal.
What should I do if I’m having trouble setting up my payment card with PayPal?
For assistance enrolling a PNC Visa card, please contact PayPal support at
PNC does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of PNC Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a PNC mobile banking app. Eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International, Inc.
"PayPal.com," "PayPal," and all logos related to the PayPal services are either trademarks or registered marks of PayPal or PayPal's licensors.
PNC SmartAccess and SmartAccess are registered trademarks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.