PNC does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of PNC Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a PNC mobile banking app. Eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
Tap, pay, go – pay wherever you see the contactless symbol
No more frantic searching for your wallet or card to make a payment
Get all the rewards your PNC card offers whether you tap your phone or swipe your card
An Easier Way To Pay
By enrolling your eligible PNC Visa cards in PNC Pay, there’s no need to pull out your wallet when making everyday purchases at your favorite stores.
With PNC Pay, quickly make purchases using the PNC Mobile app or your Android device. You may even be able to pay with rewards! Enjoy the convenience of tap and go payments, security and all the benefits your PNC Visa® card offers.
If you’re an Android user, it’s easy to get started. Simply enroll your PNC Visa consumer or business credit and debit cards in PNC Pay using the PNC Mobile app.
- Versatile – Use the PNC Mobile app to make payments, check rewards, send money, and more. If PNC Pay is set as your device's default wallet, you can even pay when not in the PNC Mobile app.
- Peace of Mind – Your card information is stored directly in PNC Pay so your card number is not shared with merchants or third parties when you shop. In addition, each transaction requires authorization at the point of sale.
- Pay with Rewards –If you’re a PNC points® or PNC Cash Rewards® credit card customer and have enough accumulated rewards to pay for the entire purchase, PNC Pay will send you a push notification with the option to redeem your rewards at the time of purchase.
How It Works
- Set PNC Pay as your device's default wallet on your Android device
- To make a purchase, hold your device near the payment terminal.
- If prompted, follow the steps on the screen to enter your PIN or signature.
PNC MasterCard® and commercial credit cards are not eligible at this time.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google LLC.
Google Pay and Google Play™ and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International, Inc.
PNC Pay, PNC Cash Rewards, PNC Flex and PNC points are registered marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC Bank reserves the right to change or terminate the applicable rewards program at any time.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.