Manage Your Credit Card Online
New to Online Banking?
Add the Power of PNC Online Banking to Your PNC Visa Credit Card
See how easy it can be to keep track of your day-to-day spending. You can even stay informed while on the go with PNC Mobile Banking and PNC Card Alerts.
PNC Online Banking provides access to your PNC accounts, including your credit card with one User ID and Password. If you have multiple banking relationships with PNC, this site will allow you to click your way through account details, pay bills, transfer funds, view rewards and perform a variety of service requests for your accounts.
- Account Summary - Enjoy access to your credit card accounts, including your balance, available credit, credit limit, cash advance balance, APR, minimum payment due and previous statement information.
- Transactions - View up to 13 months of posted transactions, search for a specific transaction by date/description/dollar amount and export to your financial software.
- Online Statements - Turn off your paper statements and get access to up to 48 months of statements online. Learn More
- Transfer Funds - Pay your credit card with a funds transfer from your PNC checking account. Learn More
- Servicing - Request a credit limit increase, dispute a transaction or request a change of address.
- Alerts - Keep tabs on your card usage by receiving real-time email or text message alerts when your card is used online, internationally or for transactions greater than a specified amount. Learn More
- Rewards - View your credit card reward balances and redeem online.
Link your current PNC credit card to your Virtual Wallet and experience helpful features such as:
- Calendar - View your credit card balance alongside your Spend account balance as well as past charges on your credit card, payments to your card, when your payments are due and when your next statement is created.
- Spending and Budgets - See your credit card transactions automatically sorted in to different categories to help you better understand and track your spending.
- Alerts - Keep tabs on your card usage by receiving email or text message alerts when your card is used online, internationally, or for transactions greater than a specified amount.
- Mobile - Manage your credit card on the go with our PNC Mobile app.
Q. What do I need to enroll in Online Banking?
A. To obtain immediate access to PNC Online Banking you will need your social security number, PNC Bank Visa Debit Card PIN and PNC account number.
Call 1-800-762-2035 to have login credentials sent to your mailing address
Q. How do I add my credit card to my Virtual Wallet?
A. To add an eligible PNC credit card to your Virtual Wallet, click on the Preferences tab in your Virtual Wallet web experience, and select the Credit Card section. There you can select the PNC credit card you want to add to your experience, and then click the Include Card button.
Q. Can I request paperless statements for my credit card?
A. If your account is open or closed with a balance, you will have access up to 48 months of statements in online banking.
Q. Can I request alerts for my credit card?
A. The following alerts are available for Visa credit cards:
1. Card declined
2. Card not present (online or phone transaction)
3. International transaction
4. Transaction greater than $XX.XX
5. Gas purchase
Q. Can I make a payment using Online Banking Bill Payment?
A. Yes, you may add a biller and then schedule one time or recurring payments from your PNC checking account to your PNC credit card.
Q. Can I make a funds transfer from my PNC checking account to my PNC credit card?
A. Yes, you may request a same day transfer from your PNC checking account to your PNC credit card. Transfers at or after midnight will be posted the next business day.
Q. Where can I see a summary of all my PNC accounts?
A. PNC Online Banking will show you information on all your PNC accounts.
Q. Will I be able to view my transaction history?
A. Up to 13 months of account history will display within Online Banking.
Q. What is the payment address for my PNC credit card?
A. The payment address is:
PO Box 71335
Philadelphia, PA 19176-1335
For overnight/courier service payments (i.e. Federal Express/UPS) only:
Lockbox Number 71335
525 Fellowship Rd, Ste 330
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054-3415
Q. Where can I find my payment history?
A. For payments processed using the Pay Bills functionality, there will be up to 18 months of payment history displayed on the Pay Bills tab. For payments processed using the Transfer Funds functionality, there will be up to 13 months of transfer history displayed on the Transfer Funds tab. The payments will also be part of the credit card account activity details.
Q. How do I request a balance transfer?
A. You can login to Online Banking and request a transfer, or contact Cardmember Services at 1-800-282-7541.
Q. How do I request copies of statements?
A. If you have Online Banking, you can view and/or print 48 months worth of statements or contact Cardmember Services at 1-800-282-7541
Q. How do I change the address on my account?
A. Select the change of address option on the customer service tab within Online Banking.
Q. Can I export transaction history to my financial software?
A. Yes, you may export your account activity into Quicken®, QuickBooks®, Microsoft® Money or Microsoft® Excel.
Q. Can I view and redeem my rewards online?
A. Yes, for most rewards cards, you can view your rewards balance through the PNC Rewards Center in PNC Online Banking.
PNC Alerts are free to customers. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
A supported mobile device is needed to use Mobile Banking. Standard message and data rates may apply.
See the PNC points Program Terms and Conditions for details. PNC Bank reserves the right to change or terminate the PNC points program at any time.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Quicken® and Quickbooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit® Inc.
PNC Cash Rewards, PNC Core and PNC points are registered marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.