Transaction fees will apply to your account if you exceed six (6) Restricted Transfers in a monthly service charge period. Restricted Transfers are transfers from a savings or money market account to other accounts (including transfers to another account for overdraft protection) or to third parties by check, through point-of sale purchase transactions or similar debit card transactions, by pre-authorized or automatic agreements, telephone, online or similar order payable to a third person. If you make more than a total of six (6) Restricted Transfers in a monthly service charge period, you will be charged a fee for each Restricted Transfer. See your account agreement and fee schedule for more information. Other limits may apply to your account. We reserve the right to suspend enforcement of these transaction limitations, or to modify them, at our discretion.
PNC Voice Banking
It's fast and easy to use.
Whenever it's convenient for you, from wherever you are. It's free, easy, and secure. There's no waiting for a consultant with our automated response system, and it is available anytime - nights, weekends, and even holidays. You can get immediate access to a variety of PNC Bank account related information right over the phone, including:
- Checking and savings account balance information
- Recent account activity - such as deposits and withdrawals
- Ability to transfer funds between eligible PNC Bank accounts
- Loan account information - such as balance, last payment, next payment due
- Ability to order checks, photocopies, and initiate stop payments
- And much more
Questions about your PNC Voice Banking User ID or PIN?
Call 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265) to get started.
Customers enrolled in Voice Biometrics simply need to
call from their phone number on file and use their voice
to authenticate. To customers who are not enrolled;
Be sure to have your:
- As an added convenience, you can either speak into your handset or cell phone or key in your selection via the keypad on your phone. Press *6 for Touch-tone only menu.
- After entering your PNC Voice Banking user ID and PIN, you will hear your account balance, or a list of accounts to choose from to hear your balance. Then, you will hear some of the available self-service options, or you can tell us in your own words what you are looking to do.
May not apply to all personal and business loan account types.
If you have both personal and business accounts, they may have different IDs or PINs.