Security features from PNC Merchant Services include solutions that offer data encryption, tokenization and software monitoring for virus protection. These services are offered through TransArmor and Clover Security, and are only available for a fee. PNC Merchant Services is not liable for any breach that occurs and it is the customer’s obligation to comply with all data security requirements related to the use of the offered security features. PNC Merchant Services makes no representations, warranties or guarantees regarding your use of the security features.
Clover® Security Plus – Payment Data Security for Businesses
Security Plus – Payment Data Security for Businesses
Help protect your customer's
Now you can help protect payment data when a card is swiped, and enjoy a heightened level of security for your customers and your company.
By combining Clover’s point-of-sale data protection with encryption and tokenization technology from TransArmor Data Protection, Clover Security Plus delivers a simple and affordable end-to-end solution to help enhance your customer card data safety and your peace of mind.
- TransArmor Data Protection: Encryption technology designed to conceal data, and tokenization technology for security when a card is swiped.
- PCI Rapid Comply®: Helps make it simple to adhere to the latest security standards through a self-guided online questionnaire.
- Liability Waiver: Up to $100,000 per location (up to five locations) in the event of a data breach.
- Security Score: Quickly and easily access security data and identify opportunities to reduce your risk.
- POS Software Monitor: Downloadable software that helps protect your POS system including virus protection.
- Exceptional Support: 24/7/365 access to dedicated experts for questions and help with registration.
Upgrade to Clover Security Premium and receive these additional security features:
- Advanced Cybersecurity (ACS) CyberIDLock: Endpoint Keystroke Encryption that protects your sensitive information, such as online banking, bill pay and credit card information, and Dark Web Intel that helps with early detection of credentials found on the dark web.
- PCI Comply Ally: Over-the-phone, white-glove concierge service that guides you through the process of PCI DSS Compliance.
PNC Merchant Services® is available to help you with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) security questions at 1-888-235-6959.
Find the Clover product to fit your business
At the Counter
Make the counter your command center with next-generation point-of-sale technology.
On the Go
Enjoy the ultimate in mobile convenience.
Please call 1-888-235-6959 to enroll in Clover Security Plus.
Once enrolled in Clover Security Plus with PNC Merchant Services, you can register your account within the portal at . You can then begin using the solution right away starting with the PCI Rapid Comply Portal.
The Clover® name and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiserv, Inc. and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries, and may or may not be registered in your country.
TransArmor is a registered trademark of the Fiserv Corporation in the United States and other countries.
All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
PNC Merchant Services is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Merchant Services are not deposit products. PNC Merchant Services does not offer deposit products and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency. Merchant Services are provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to application, credit review of the business and its owners, and approval.
Customers must establish a new PNC Merchant Services account and execute a PNC Merchant Services agreement with an initial term of three years or longer. An early termination fee will not be applied if you close this account prior to the end of the term. If you have leased Clover or other equipment, this is a separate agreement and is noncancellable. Please refer to your lease agreement for details. Purchased Clover or other equipment is nonreturnable and is subject to availability.
Banking products and services and bank deposit products are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. and Member FDIC.