Clientline is a registered mark of Fiserv Corporation.
ClientLine® Reporting with Business Track
Maintain Control with ClientLine
ClientLine's web-based interface allows you access to payment information at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year.
A key to successful payment processing is maintaining control over payment information.
Online reporting tools are designed to provide merchants with timely payment processing information, including up-to-the-minute cash flow information and data on customers' payment preferences and activity.
All merchant services reporting tools are not the same, however. ClientLine, PNC Merchant Services® proprietary online reporting tool, has been designed with the specific needs of today's merchants in mind.
ClientLine Provides a Number of Key Benefits for Your Business
- Greater control- By maximizing control over your merchant processing – including staying current on all chargebacks and funding activity – you help improve cash flow and overall cash management.
- Easy-to-use interface- The dashboard view gives you a snapshot of payment processing information, including recently posted and funded transactions and fees. You can also view your overall position on one screen, from which you can access more detailed information as needed.
- Flexible reporting options- You can customize the reports you receive based on the specific information you actually need, and access detailed transaction information for credit, debit/EBT, chargebacks and adjustments. The Report Scheduler will deliver reports directly to you via email or fax, in whatever file format you request (PDF, DOC, XLS or CSV) so you can easily upload them into other applications.
- Flexible research options- The card search function lets you research customer sales and credit transaction inquiries, while Query Builder lets you customize transaction reporting by location. The result is faster resolutions for your customers.
- Anytime availability- ClientLine's web-based interface allows you access to payment information at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year.
- Simple reconciliation and balancing- You can drill down into specific funding events to view associated chargebacks, adjustments, fees and transaction details. Processed activity can be balanced at the terminal level for each location. Also, the Rate Analysis and Downgrade Module provides detailed reports that identify locations with higher processing costs to help you better manage expenses.
PNC Merchant Services is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Merchant Services are not deposit products. PNC Merchant Services does not offer deposit products and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency. Merchant Services are provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to application, credit review of the business and its owners, and approval.