PNC Merchant Services is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Merchant Services are not deposit products. PNC Merchant Services does not offer deposit products and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency. Merchant Services are provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to application, credit review of the business and its owners, and approval.
Data File ManagerSM
Customize Data Files with Data File Manager
Data File Manager is PNC Merchant Services®' information reporting solution designed for larger businesses. It allows businesses to generate customized raw data files for reconciliation with their corporate tools and reporting systems.
Data File Manager provides a number of key benefits for larger businesses:
- Better cash flow - Having the most current reconciliation information available in a customized format ensures that you always have the data you need to maximize cash flow.
- Customized and selective data - Data can be received from a single source, so you don't have to extract and consolidate data from multiple reports, and detail can be provided at the summary or transaction level. Also, you can receive just the data you need, just when you need it – so you don't have to waste time sorting through lots of information you don't need.
- Easy-to-use technology - Data File Manager has been designed with flexible, self-service capabilities to allow quick set-up and activation and simplify and streamline what can be a complex and time-consuming process. The automated self-service tool set allows you to select records and fields using a simple Create Files screen.
- Anytime availability - Data File Manager's web-based interface allows you to download customized data files whenever you like – day or night, 365 days a year. This enables you to make any necessary adjustments promptly and efficiently, and on your schedule.
- Flexible reporting and record options - You can produce recurring or on-demand reports based on historical data, while also managing delivery frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual). Record options, meanwhile, include:
- Transaction detail
- Interchange expenses
- Dispute records
- Summary records by location for the entire file
- Enhanced level of security -- You can receive files via secure FTP and automated Messageway Mailbox. Security protocols meet the most stringent Payment
- Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards
Data File Manager has been designed with flexible, self-service capabilities to allow quick set-up and activation and simplify and streamline what can be a complex and time-consuming process.