For Deposit Accounts (Checking and Savings)
1. Sign on to Online Banking and select your account.
a. For Virtual Wallet accounts, go to Account Activity and select “Go to the Account and Routing Number” link.
b. For all other checking and savings accounts, select the “Show Account & Routing Number” link.
2. Verify your identity by entering a one-time passcode and follow the instructions for viewing your full account number and routing number.
For SmartAccess® Prepaid Visa® Card
1. Sign on to Online Banking.
2. Select your SmartAccess Card, then the “Sign On to SmartAccess” link.
3. Once signed in, you can find your account and routing numbers on the Account Summary Page within Direct Deposit Information.
For all Deposit Accounts (Checking and Savings)
1. Sign on to the Mobile app.
2. Select your account, then go to Account Actions and select Account and Routing Numbers.
3. Verify your identity by entering a one-time passcode to view your full account number and routing number.
Your routing number and account number can be found at the bottom of your checks. The first number is the routing number and the second is your unique account number.
Note on Incoming Wire Transfers:
Incoming wire transfers have a different routing number than the one displayed on your account. To set up an incoming wire transfer, you’ll need to provide your account number and the following PNC Bank Routing Number: 043000096.
PNC SmartAccess and SmartAccess are registered trademarks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.