Refinancing at a longer repayment term may lower your mortgage payment, but may also increase the total interest paid over the life of the loan. Refinancing at a shorter repayment term may increase your mortgage payment, but may lower the total interest paid over the life of the loan. Contact us to discuss the option that best meets your needs.
Experience an easier way to refinance
Get started online by providing:
- Your mortgage refinance goals.
- Type of property you plan to refinance.
- The estimated current value of your property.
- Amount owed on the current mortgage or any other home loans you wish to refinance.
Explore the fundamentals of mortgage refinancing
Not sure where to start? Learn the basics including:
- The benefits of refinancing.
- How to calculate your potential savings.
- The loan options available.
Refinance Rates & Calculators
Try our interactive tools to help you make the best decision
One of the reasons most people refinance is to take advantage of lower rates. Check today's rates and use our calculators to understand if refinancing can benefit you.
- Calculate your new payment.
- See how much a refinance can save you.
- Estimate potential closing costs.
How To Apply
Learn about the different types of mortgage and the application process
Before starting the application process, take a minute to understand the different types of financing, review the information you will need for an application and find answers to frequently asked questions, such as:
- The benefits of a mortgage refinance.
- The differences between the types of mortgages.
- How to determine the amount you may be eligible to borrow.
We're Here To Help
Final loan approval and amount are subject to verification of loan data, property appraisal and underwriting conditions.
Carrier fees for data usage may apply.
PNC is a registered service mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (“PNC”). All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal.
©2023 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC