PNC does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of PNC Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a PNC mobile banking app. Eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
PNC's Mobile Banking app helps you gain control of your Small Business right from your phone.
Monitor spending, track sales, make deposits, secure your accounts, and much more from this powerful tool.
Income & Expense Management
With PNC, you can monitor your spending, deposit checks, make payments & more – all from the convenience of your mobile device.
- View Account Balances and Transactions - See your account activity in one, convenient location.
- Spend Analysis powered by Cash Flow Insight® - See how your money is being spent. Track expenses and income by category month over month. See your transactions organized by helpful categories such Cost of Goods Sold, Travel and Entertainment, etc. View these breakdowns for both your checking and credit card accounts.
- Mobile Deposit - Safely, securely and conveniently deposit a check right from your smartphone. Also, take advantage of PNC Express Funds to get access to your money faster.
- Daily Card Sales - If you use PNC Merchant Services®, easily track deposits to your PNC Business checking account from PNC Merchant Services. View card sale deposits from the previous day as well as the last 7 days. View 12 months of merchant statements, and monthly or daily service-related charges and fees.
- Pay Bills - Easily pay your utilities, suppliers and more with our Bill Pay service. It's as simple as selecting or adding a payee, a $ amount, and making one-time or recurring bill payments.
- Transfer Funds - Move your money with ease between your eligible PNC accounts, as well as making payment transfers to PNC business credit cards.
Manage your Debit and Credit Cards with ease.
- PNC Easy Lock® - Lock your business debit or credit card so no new purchases, cash advances or withdrawals can be made until you unlock it.
- Card Free ATM Access* - Forgot your card? Get a one-time access code with the PNC Mobile app. Feature exclusive to PNC debit card only.
- Set Travel Notifications - Set a notification for travel plans including dates and locations to help avoid your transactions from being flagged as fraudulent.
- Mobile Wallet - Keep track of where your cards are digitally added. You can also easily add your cards to a variety of mobile wallets including PNC Pay®, Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay®.
- Request a Replacement Card - Damaged Card? Request a new one through the PNC Mobile app.
- Report Your Card Lost or Stolen - Conveniently close your card and have a new one issued to you if it has been lost or stolen.
- Activate Your Cards - Have a new card? Easily activate with just a few quick steps.
Servicing Your Account
Top notch customer service at your fingertips.
Have Questions? We're Here to Help.
Cash Flow Insight requires a PNC business checking account and enrollment in PNC Online Banking. For more information, visit pnc.com/cashflowinsight. Cash Flow Insight is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
After capturing your check images, if the check qualifies, we will offer the choice between standard funds availability at no charge or PNC Express Funds for a fee.
The fee for PNC Express Funds is 2% of each check amount over $100. For any check amount from $25 to $100, a $2 fee will apply to each check.
If a check is returned due to insufficient funds, PNC will not debit your account.
If your deposit is completed before 10 p.m. ET on a business day, your funds will also be available to pay checks or items during nightly processing. If your deposit is completed after 10 p.m. ET, your funds will be available to pay checks or items presented on the next business day.
Please note that Funds you deposit by check may be available after the Standard Funds Availability date in certain circumstances. For example, availability may be delayed if PNC has reason to believe a check you have deposited will not be paid or if your checks deposited on any one business day total $50,000 or more. For more examples, you may refer to your PNC Funds Availability Policy and other notifications for additional information regarding delays to the availability of deposits.
Note: With Standard Funds Availability (no charge), checks drawn on PNC will be available the evening of your deposit to pay checks or items processed that evening for posting if your deposit is completed by 10 p.m. ET. Deposits completed after 10 p.m. on a business day and deposits completed on non-business days will be considered to be made on the next business day. See the PNC Funds Availability Policy for exceptions and details. All deposits are subject to verification and may be adjusted upon review.
PNC Merchant Services is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Merchant Services are not deposit products. PNC Merchant Services does not offer deposit products and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency. Merchant Services are provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to application, credit review of the business and its owners, and approval.
Online bill pay is a free service within PNC Online Banking that is available for residents within the US who have a qualifying checking account. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to this service. Payments to billers outside of the United States or its territories are prohibited through this service. Tax payments, payments to settle securities transactions, and court ordered payments may be scheduled through the Service; however, such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
PNC Easy Lock is not a replacement for reporting your debit or credit card lost or stolen. If you believe your debit or credit card has been lost or stolen, please contact PNC immediately at 1-888-762-2265 and continue to monitor your account activity for unauthorized transactions.
The Card Free feature is not available at all PNC ATMs. To locate a PNC ATM at which the Card Free feature is available, please use the locator feature through this link, within the PNC Mobile Banking app or at www.pnc.com.
Apple, Apple Watch, iCloud, Mac, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone, Face ID, Touch ID and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
PNC Easy Lock is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
PNC Pay is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Google Pay, Google PlayTM and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.