All loans, lines of credit and PNC Bank credit cards are subject to credit approval. Requires automatic deduction from a business checking account. Other fees and charges may apply. May be subject to a property appraisal
What You Need to Apply
Before you start, there are a few things you will need to know or have available to successfully complete your application.
- Have available any special loan promotion offer code, if applicable.
- Know the dollar amount, type of loan you are applying for, borrowing purpose and collateral information, if applicable.
- Information about your business, such as:
- Business Name and Address.
- Type of business organization and year established.
- Business Tax ID number, Annual Sales, Number of Employees.
- Business Name and Address.
- Information about each Business Owner, such as:
- Name, Home Address, Social Security Number, Title, Ownership Percentage, Personal Financial information, Historical Information.
- Government issued photo ID (Driver's License, US Passport, or a state-issued ID) may be requested for verification purposes.
- You may want to have copies of your most recent business and personal tax returns and/or financial statements to assist with completion of the application.
Find the PNC Business Lending Option Right for Your Business Needs and Apply
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and Money Laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Review Our Business Lending Guidelines
Use our Business Lending Guidelines to help you better assess your creditworthiness when applying for new or additional revolving or fixed-term financing. These guidelines are not the only criteria for a final credit decision, but they will empower you to better understand your financial position in the context of PNC’s business lending practices. Read Business Lending Guidelines
Please call us at 1-800-762-5684 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday if you have any questions.
Bank deposit, treasury management, and lending products and services are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a wholly owned subsidiary of PNC and Member FDIC.
Important information: Calls to or from us may be monitored or recorded by us for quality control and training purposes. By providing your phone number and/or email address, you consent and agree to receive phone calls and electronic mail from PNC, its affiliates and designees.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.