Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.
The Alliance Advantage
Working Together for Program Success
PNC Alliance School Relationship
Being a PNC "Alliance School" means more than just industry-leading products and solutions. There's a clear advantage in the relationship we build with you and the expertise we provide.
Money is about a lot more than just paper and coins. It's about value – and getting the most out of it. Understanding how money fits into our lives – how we get it and what we do with it – is key to making the right financial decisions. Our mission is to help empower consumers to make informed financial decisions by embedding financial learning into the PNC experience.
PNC Financial Education materials explain why financial concepts are important and how banking products and strategies work. We provide on-site financial literacy workshops to campuses all over the country with the hopes of preparing students for the day-to-day responsibilities of money management.
Some of the topics covered in our seminars and workshops include:
- Banking Basics
- Basic Budgeting
- Saving and Investing
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Smart Borrowing
- Raising Money Smart Kids
- Plan to Make Your Retirement Dreams a Reality
- College Financing Made Easy
One reason for PNC's success is our dedicated account team. We deliver outstanding customer service through a dedicated and knowledgeable University Banking Team. You will be assigned a dedicated:
- Relationship Manager
- Marketing Program Manager
- ATM Manager
In addition, our team will meet with you regularly throughout the calendar year to review business plans and work with you to ensure you receive the value and achieve the goals and objectives of your campus’s program.
Your PNC University Marketing Manager and entire University Banking team will work closely with you to tailor services, technology solutions, and marketing programs to fit your needs and create a winning program on your campus.
- Proven marketing tactics and promotions Onsite attendance and support at key Student and WorkPlace Banking events such as Student Orientations, New Hire Orientations, Benefits Fairs, Health & Wellness events, International Student and Employee Orientations, and other campus events.
- Direct marketing, collateral, digital and social media messaging that will promote products and services available on your campus.
- Financial literacy materials to inform students and faculty and staff about how to achieve financial well being.
- Student Banking web pages – view Case Western Reserve University to see an example.