Digital preapproval requires the assistance of a Mortgage Loan Officer. After the first part of the application process is complete, a PNC Mortgage Loan Officer will reach out to finish the remainder of the preapproval.
Home Mortgage Loans
PNC will help you along the home buying process. Whether you're learning the basics, looking for a home or ready to purchase.
Experience an easier way to buy a home.
When you get started with PNC you can:
- Shop for a home in your price range.
- Show sellers and agents that you're a serious buyer.
- Track your application's progress through closing
Find A Home
Find a home in your budget
Use Home Insight Planner to find a home that fits your budget and needs:
- Generate home affordability scenarios based on your actual budget information.
- Get a clear view of your spending habits and adjust your expenses so you can find a home payment that works for you.
- Search for homes within your budget and save the ones you like as part of your customized home affordability summary.
- See real-time mortgage rates and learn which mortgage products can make homeownership a reality.
Comparing loan options? Just looking for how much you can borrow? Use our home lending calculators to understand your refinancing options and help you decide.
Home Buying Basics
Explore the fundamentals of buying a home.
Learn about the basics of home buying, the different mortgage types and calculate rates and payment.
- Calculate affordability.
- Familiarize yourself with terms and processes.
- Understand the basics of home buying.
We're here to help!
'Search for Homes' is available only after completing a Household Profile and Building a Budget.
Final loan approval and amount are subject to verification of loan data, property appraisal and underwriting conditions.
PNC, PNC HomeHQ, PNC Home Insight and Home Insight are registered service marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"). PNC has a pending patent application directed at various features and functions of Home Insight® and Home Insight® Planner. All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal.
©2023 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
©2017-2022 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
NerdWallet and the NerdWallet logo are trademarks owned by NerdWallet, Inc. and used with permission.