Online Banking is free to customers with an eligible account; however there may be a fee for certain optional services. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to Online Banking or any of its services. All online banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
Increase your returns on idle cash balances and make your money work for you.
Ensure daily liquidity and enjoy immediate access to investment balances
- Links your checking account to an FDIC-insured PNC Bank money market deposit account.
- Establish a target balance in your checking account.
- Balances above your pre-determined target balance are swept into your money market deposit account.
- "Sweep" system puts funds into money market account or checking account according to rules you set.
Features your organization can use.
Save money on a variety of banking services. Non-Profit Checking comes with:
- No monthly account maintenance fee when you maintain an average monthly collected balance of $500.
- Free PNC Bank Visa® Business Debit Card - use instead of checks or cash at stores, online, phone orders, and even for bill payments.
- Free PNC Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay for day or night access to your account balances, funds transfers, bill payment and online account statements.
Business Interest Checking
Interest bearing business checking solution that comes with a selection of cash flow solutions.
This account offers a variable interest rate which is subject to change without notice.
- No monthly account maintenance fee with an average monthly collected balance of $5,000.
- Interest is earned on account balances.
- Call 1-855-762-2365 for current interest rate, APY and non-promotional balance tier information.
- An Earnings Credit does not apply.
Interest On Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTAs)
Limited to attorneys and law firms that maintain escrow funds for multiple clients.
An IOLTA pools the funds into a single, interest bearing account.
- No minimum balance and no monthly account maintenance fee.
- Unlimited monthly transactions.
- Detailed monthly statement.
- Interest earned on the entire account balance.
Couldn't Find What You're Looking For?
Every business needs a good foundation, starting with a PNC business checking account.
To Apply or Learn More about These Accounts
Online Bill Pay is a free service within PNC Online Banking to residents within the US, a qualifying checking account to use this service. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to this service. Payments to billers outside of the United States or its territories are prohibited through this service. Tax payments, payments to settle securities transactions, and court ordered payments may be scheduled through the Service; however, such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
Banking products and services and bank deposit products are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. and Member FDIC.