Additional Checking Solutions
Seeking a return on your business checking account balance? Is your organization a non-profit? Need an IOLTA for your clients? One of these PNC checking options may be right for you.
To apply or for more details about these accounts:
Visit your nearest PNC Bank branch or contact your PNC Business Banker.
Call us at 1-800-762-5684 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., ET, (Monday through Friday).
Ensure daily liquidity and enjoy immediate access to investment balances.
- links your checking account to an FDIC-insured PNC Bank money market deposit account
- Establish a maximum and minimum target balance in your checking account
- balances above your pre-determined maximum target balance are swept into your money market deposit account
- "Sweep" system puts funds into money market account or checking account according to rules you set
Save money on a variety of banking services. Non-Profit Checking comes with:
- No monthly maintenance fee when you maintain an average monthly collected balance of $500
- Free PNC Bank Visa® Business Debit Card - use instead of checks or cash at stores, online, phone orders, and even for bill payments
- Free PNC Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay for day or night access to your account balances, funds transfers, bill payment and online account statements
This account offers a variable interest rate which is subject to change without notice.
- No monthly maintenance fee with an average monthly collected balance of $5,000
- Interest is earned on account balances
- Call 1-877-BUS-BNKG (1-877-287-2654) for current interest rate, APY and non-promotional balance tier information.
- An Earnings Credit does not apply.
An IOLTA pools the funds into a single, interest bearing account.
- No minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- Detailed monthly statement
- Interest earned on the entire account balance
Associated Products & Services
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
Online Banking is free to customers with an eligible account; however there may be a fee for certain optional services. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to Online Banking or any of its services. All online banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
See our Business Banking Account Information - Business Checking Accounts and Related Charges disclosure for further information.
Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association (N.A.). Member FDIC