Call 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265) to get started.
Be sure to have your:
- Telephone Banking User ID* (In most cases, this is the same as your Online Banking User ID or for first time users, it may be your Social Security Number)
- Telephone Banking PIN* (In many cases, this is the same as your PNC Visa Check Card PIN)
- As an added convenience, you can either speak or key in your selection via the keypad on your phone.
- After entering in your Telephone Banking User ID and PIN, you will hear a brief listing of the most frequently requested options - and if you are looking for something else, you'll be able to tell us in your own words what you are looking to do! No complex menus to navigate.
Questions about your Telephone Banking User ID or PIN?
- Visit your local PNC Bank branch
- Or, call 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265) OR 1-877-BUS-BANK (1-877-287-2654) between 7:00am to 10:00pm, ET, Monday through Friday and 8:00am to 5:00pm ET, Saturday and Sunday
* If you have both personal and business accounts, they may have different IDs, PINs or Passwords.
1. A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account. Please see our Consumer Schedule of Service Charges and Fees for additional information.
2. May not apply to certain business loan account types.
Bank Deposit Products and Services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.