PNC does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of PNC Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a PNC mobile banking app. Eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
Bank Virtually Anywhere, Anytime, with the PNC Mobile App.
PNC Mobile App
To get started in Online Banking, enroll here, or download the PNC Mobile App and tap enroll.
Introducing PNC Low Cash Mode®
Everyone can have a Low Cash Moment, we're here to help if you do.
- $0 non-sufficient funds fee
- Maximum one $36 overdraft item fee per day
- Customized alerts when your balance is low
- 24 hours minimum Extra Time to bring your balance to at least zero
Built on patents-pending technology, Low Cash Mode comes with PNC’s industry-leading Virtual Wallet® and is available through the PNC mobile app.[4,1]
With the PNC Mobile App, you can:
- Manage your accounts: Check your balance, view transactions and easily transfer funds between PNC and non-PNC accounts
- Deposit checks on the go: Snap a picture of your check to deposit funds and you may have an option to access your money faster, with a fee, using PNC Express Funds.
- Pay bills: Add your bills and make one-time or recurring bill payments.
- Send and receive money with Zelle®: With just an email address, U.S. mobile phone number, or Zelle® QR Code, you can quickly send and receive money with people and eligible businesses you know and trust—it’s fast, easy, and free in the PNC Mobile app!.
- Pay with a tap: Link your eligible PNC credit or debit card to a mobile wallet to help make shopping in-store, in-app or online a breeze.
- Enjoy rewards: View, activate and redeem Purchase Payback® offers.
- Card Free ATM access: Forgot your card at home? No problem. Get a one-time ATM access code on the app.
- Customize your card: Upgrade your card design for free. Choose from options like sports, universities, military branches and LGBTQ+.
- Know who has your card info: Easily view a list of merchants where you have shared your card information for purchases or recurring transactions – all in one place. Go to Cards > Digital Card Management to view your list.
- Lock your card in real time: Use PNC Easy Lock® to lock your debit or credit card, keeping it from being used for new purchases, cash advances or withdrawals.
- Set a travel notification: Set a notification for travel plans including dates and locations to help avoid your transactions or ATM withdrawals from being flagged as fraudulent.
- Take control: Keep track of how, when and where your PNC accounts are accessed with the PNC Control Hub.
- Connect with PNC: Request help through the PNC Help Center by sending a message through the app, requesting a call, scheduling an appointment or tweeting PNC.
Bank at your convenience using the PNC Mobile app with your smartphone or tablet.
Go to Profile & Settings, then App Language and choose Spanish.
Already have PNC Mobile?
Additional Mobile & Digital Banking Services
Online Banking is free to customers with an eligible account; however there may be a fee for certain optional services. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to Online Banking or any of its services. All online banking services are subject to and conditional upon adherence to the terms and conditions of the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
In order to avoid overdraft fees, you must bring the available balance in your account to at least $0 before your Extra Time expires. If you make a deposit, the time it takes for your deposit to be reflected in your available balance and for those funds to become available to you will vary based on the deposit type and time. Depending on your deposit type or your deposit time, your deposit may not be available before your Extra Time period expires, and you may incur overdraft fees. See your Funds Availability policy for more information. Overdrawing an account, maintaining a negative available balance for any period of time, and returning transactions as unpaid may have other consequences, including account closure or negative impacts to your ability to obtain financial services including loans, deposit accounts, and other services at PNC and other institutions.
Low Cash Mode is only available on the Spend account of your Virtual Wallet product.
PNC limits the number of transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account. PNC limits the number of transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account without incurring fee. Please see your account agreement and fee schedule for more information..
After capturing your check images, if the check qualifies, we will offer the choice between standard funds availability at no charge or PNC Express Funds for a fee. The fee for PNC Express Funds is 2% of each check amount over $100. For any check amount from $25 to $100, a $2 fee will apply to each check. If the check is returned due to insufficient funds, PNC will not debit your account. If your deposit is completed before 10 p.m. ET on a business day, your funds will also be available to pay checks or items during nightly processing. If your deposit is completed after 10 p.m. ET, your funds will be available to pay checks or items presented on the next business day.
Note: With standard funds availability (no charge), checks drawn on PNC will be available the evening of your deposit to pay checks or items presented that evening for posting if your deposit is completed by 10 p.m. ET.
Online bill pay is a free service within PNC Online Banking that is available for residents within the US who have a qualifying checking account. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to this service. Payments to billers outside of the United States or its territories are prohibited through this service. Tax payments, payments to settle securities transactions, and court ordered payments may be scheduled through the Service; however, such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
Offers are available from participating merchants. Your personal banking information is not shared with the merchants participating in PNC Purchase Payback. Whether you receive offers may depend on using your PNC Visa Card, or where you use your PNC Visa Card to make purchases. Not everyone will get the same offer.
The Card Free feature is not available at all PNC ATMs. To locate a PNC ATM at which the Card Free feature is available, please use the locator feature through this link, within the PNC Mobile Banking app or at www.pnc.com.
The $5 annual fee for every Heart Design Visa® Debit Card is donated to the American Red Cross.
The American Red Cross name is a registered trademark owned by the American National Red Cross and is used with its permission.
This list of merchants is provided for informational purposes only and includes merchants where your card information has been used during the past 13 months. This may not be a complete list of all merchants where your card information likely is or has been stored.
PNC Easy Lock is not a replacement for reporting your debit or credit card lost or stolen. If you believe your debit or credit card has been lost or stolen, please contact PNC immediately at 1-888-762-2265 and continue to monitor your account activity for unauthorized transactions.
Your wireless carrier may charge you standard text message rates. Text Banking also available in Spanish
PNC Alerts are free to customers. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
Low Cash Mode is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Apple, Apple Watch, iCloud, Mac, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone, Face ID, Touch ID and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Google Pay and Google Play™ and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
PNC Purchase Payback is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
PNC Easy Lock is a service mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
Read a summary of privacy rights for California residents which outlines the types of information we collect, and how and why we use that information.