DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Mortgage Loans & Home Loan Options
Which home loan is right for you?
Find the right option based on loan terms, down payment and other special circumstances.
PNCCheck Current Rates
PNC's Preliminary Pre-Approval
A preliminary pre-approval is a great first step in your home buying journey. Some of the benefits include:
- Know what loan amount you may qualify for.
- It shows real estate agents and sellers that you're a serious buyer.
- Get a preliminary pre-approval online from almost anywhere.
- Lower payments for the first years of your loan
- Rate is set for a predetermined period, then will reset with a new rate that can be either higher or lower depending on market conditions at the time the adjustment occurs
- Could be ideal if you’re expecting an increase in income, or planning to live in the home for a short period of time
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
Final loan approval and amount are subject to verification of loan data, property appraisal and underwriting conditions.
PNC, PNC HomeHQ, PNC Home Insight, and Home Insight are registered service marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"). PNC has pending patent applications directed at various features and functions of Home Insight Planner. All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.