Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.
Contact us to fill out a simple form and a relationship manager will be in touch.
PNC's vast resources reach far and wide.
With 2,700 PNC Bank branches around the United States and more than 7,400 ATMs, we make up one of the largest bank-owned networks in the country. PNC is a full-service financial services company, with major segments for retail banking, wealth management, corporate and institutional banking and more.
We deliver outstanding customer support through a dedicated and knowledgeable University Banking team that will work closely with you to tailor services, technology solutions, and marketing programs to fit your needs.
- Relationship Manager.
- Marketing Program Manager.
- Regularly scheduled account meetings with your dedicated PNC team.
- Proven marketing tactics and promotions to support the success of your Student and WorkPlace Banking program.
- Onsite presence at key events to promote Student and WorkPlace Banking.
- Marketing materials to promote your banking program.
Building a relationship with PNC Bank starts with you, the client. We work with you to provide outstanding support and financial options, so your participation is one of the most important inputs.
- Conversations with PNC about your unique needs.
- Participation of Student Life, Human Resources, Payroll, and Business Management representatives in meetings with the PNC team.
- Collaboration on the development of new tactics and promotions that fit your campus' unique needs.
- Communication of any on-campus or sponsored events that will aid in bringing awareness to banking program and highlight all of the products and services you provide your campus community.