Borrower must satisfy pre-approval conditions outlined in commitment letter. Final loan approval and amount are subject to verification of loan data, property appraisal and underwriting conditions.
PNC Home Lending Solutions for All Relocation Services Employees
Our experienced team will provide you with an easy and streamlined process, while offering you home financing solutions that meet your needs.
How PNC Can Help
Find a Home
Try the Home Insight® Planner
Home Insight® Planner helps you find the home that fits you and your budget. Planner takes your actual budget & spending habits into account, so you can be confident that you’re making the best decisions for your future. Let Planner help you determine a mortgage payment that you can afford, so you can begin shopping for homes with real-time rates and loan products.
With Planner you can:
- Get greater insight into your finances so you can find a home based on their unique budget and lifestyle.
- Explore an all-in-one online experience connecting budgets, rates and products resulting in a customized home affordability summary.
- Search homes for sale in your desired area.
Purchasing A Home
Are You Ready to Get Pre-Approved?
Your can start the pre-approval process from any computer or mobile device by providing details about your assets, income, current living situation and how much you plan to put down on a new home.
With a Pre-Approval from PNC:
- Shop for a home with confidence, knowing that you have a firm lending commitment.
- Show sellers and agents that you're a serious buyer.
- Streamline your home search by looking at homes in your price range.
Tracking Your Application
Home Insight® Tracker
Home Insight Tracker lets your clients see the current status of their application, plus loan details such as rate, closing date, term, rate-lock expiration date and more. Your clients can also send and receive messages with their PNC Mortgage Loan Officer because we know there’s no replacement for personal communication.
With Tracker your clients:
- Can view their mortgage application status and loan details including rate, term, and more.
- Upload documents required to complete their application.
- Receive real-time emails when their application reaches key milestones.
We're Here to Help
Talk With a Dedicated Mortgage Loan Officer About Your Options
About PNC Financial Services Group
For more than 160 years, PNC has committed to provide clients with great service and powerful financial knowledge that helps you meet their financial goals. We are proud of our longstanding history of supporting not only our customers but also our communities, employees and shareholders through strategic investments and programs.
- Community Development
- PNC Grow Up Great®
- Charitable Giving
- Environmental Responsibility
PNC, PNC HomeHQ, PNC Home Insight and Home Insight are registered service marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"). PNC has a pending patent application directed at various features and functions of Home Insight® Planner. All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal. This information is provided for business and professional use only and is not to be provided to a consumer or the public. This information is provided to assist real estate professionals and is not an advertisement to extend consumer credit as defined by Section 226.2 of Regulation Z. Programs, interest rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
©2023 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC