DO NOT check this box if you are using a public computer. User IDs potentially containing sensitive information will not be saved.
Sign on to Online Banking
Corporate Relocation & Affinity
We understand that when an employee plans to change their residence — especially as the result of a job change — it isn’t just a move, it’s a new phase in their life.
Regardless of whether your employees make a career move or a personal one, our goal is your goal: to facilitate a smooth transition so your employees can focus on what comes next.
Solutions For Your Employees’ Next Move
When you work with PNC, your employees gain access to:
A full range of home lending solutions
- Relocation Services help transfer your employees to make the overall moving experience easier through personalized home loan financing.
- Affinity Program offers a closing cost credit for employees purchasing a new home, refinancing an existing home or buying a second home even if they’re not relocating.
Specialized services to relocating employees
- With our Direct Bill Program, we advance eligible closing costs directly to closing — eliminating the need for your employee to wait for reimbursement.
- Flat fee structure for Corporate Relocation clients
Dedicated Corporate Relocation Team
- Our team provides an easy and streamlined process — guiding your employees through the home lending process.
- Specialized Corporate Affinity and Relocation Team, sensitive to the unique needs of your company and employees
Work With a Leader in the Industry
We provide mortgages to fit your employees’ needs, including:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Conventional Mortgage
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Jumbo Loan
- FHA Loan
- Combination Loan
- VA Loan
- Condo Lending
- Portfolio Loan Programs
Not sure which loan type is right for you? Compare your mortgage loan options now »
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
PNC and PNC HomeHQ are registered service marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC"). PNC is a registered service mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (“PNC”). All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal.
PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.
GET IN TOUCH
Banking on the Go
We have tools to help you bank when and where you want.Mobile Apps Directory »
Be part of our inclusive culture that strives for excellence and rewards talent.Visit PNC Careers »
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.