Bank deposit products and services provided by PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.
College or University
Building a Relationship with PNC
Supported by a University Banking team with a deep understanding of the higher education world, PNC's programs focus on educating students about money management, providing convenient financial services to the campus community, and delivering reliable solutions for the future.
Learning with PNC
As a part of PNC's commitment to financial education, our University Banking program takes a focused approach to helping both students and faculty learn how to more effectively manage their money. We offer financial literacy workshops that take place on campus and can help prepare students for the day-to-day responsibilities of money management. Topics of discussion range from basic banking lessons to investing, and even identity protection. And students are provided access to PNC's Money 101 website – a dynamic tool that addresses topics like financial aid and life after college.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to the top questions about PNC University Banking and our services.
- Enhanced brand value by providing convenient on-campus banking services and offering programs that add value for your students, faculty and staff
- Reduced payroll costs in the workplace through increased direct deposit enrollment
- Card services such as ID Card Linking and Co-branded VISA® Debit Cards
- A dedicated team of knowledgeable University Banking professionals
- Proven marketing tactics designed to support your banking program, from design and implementation to ongoing management