Your wireless carrier may charge you standard text message rates.
PNC Text Banking Services
Text PNC at 762265 for account information.
Get Started With Text Banking
From your enrolled mobile number, you can text us certain commands to access account information in English or Spanish.
What is Text Banking?
Text Banking is a free and quick way to get account information by texting supported commands to PNC's short code. Learn more about our short codes
With a valid and enrolled U.S. mobile number, retrieve account balances, transaction history, reward balances, payment due dates, and more.
Why Text Us?
Text Banking is a quick way to check your accounts on the go.
In the checkout line: Text Banking is often faster or simpler than logging in to Online Banking.
Instead of Calling: Check your balance without waiting to talk to a consultant.
In public: You don't need to enter any sensitive personal information.
How to Use It
Text a supported command to PNC Text Banking at 762265 (PNCBNK).
For example, text us the command BAL for balance information.
You'll receive a text back in seconds with the requested account information.
How to Enroll in Text Banking
You'll need to enroll a valid U.S. mobile number to use Text Banking. By enrolling your number, you can also choose to receive alerts to that number.
- Sign on to Online Banking.
- Select Customer Service.
- Select Mobile - if you're already enrolled, your number will appear.
- If your number doesn't appear, select Add a Mobile Number.
- Enter your information, confirm and select Continue.
- You'll receive a One-Time Passcode to your phone. Enter it to confirm your enrollment.
- Sign in to the PNC Mobile app.
- Select the menu, then select View Profile & Settings.
- Select Personal Information. If you're already enrolled, your number will appear.
- If your number doesn't appear, select Add Mobile Number.
- Enter your information and select Send Passcode.
- You'll receive a One-Time Passcode to your phone. Enter it to complete your enrollment.
Supported Commands & Responses
Text these commands to PNC's short code 762265 to retrieve information about your account.
|Information You'll Receive
|Available balance for each eligible account, listed by account nickname.
|Virtual Wallet Spend Balance
|Free balance in your Virtual Wallet Spend account - only works for Virtual Wallet accounts.
|The nickname for each eligible account, listed "account - nickname." For example, Checking - CHK,
|Last five transactions of a nicknamed account (your nickname may differ from "CHK.") Text NEXT for more transactions.
|Payment Due Date
|Due date, statement balance and minimum payment(s) for your credit cards.
|Available rewards - points, purchase payback and credit card spend.
|List of Commands
|All supported Text Banking commands available to you.
|Basic information about how to use Text Banking.
|Stop PNC Texts
|Stops all texts from 762265 - Text Banking, Zelle®, & Alerts included. You may still receive texts from other PNC short codes.
For text banking commands in Spanish, view the Spanish version of this page.
Nickname your accounts so you can tell the difference between them at a glance. To change your account nicknames, sign on to Online Banking and go to the Mobile Banking section.
You may receive multiple text messages in response to any prompt, as text messages are limited to 160 characters.
Confidence & Ease
Text banking is supported by all mobile carriers.
- To enroll, you must establish Online Banking credentials.
- You can only enroll your mobile number with one User ID.
- There’s no detailed personal information – similar to an ATM receipt.
- We recommend adding screen lock, fingerprint or face ID on your device for additional security.
PNC doesn't charge a fee to enroll – but keep in mind that your own message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for details about your specific plan.
We send texts from other numbers, too – one-time passcodes, servicing, fraud alerts and more. Identify PNC Text Messages.
Other Ways To Contact Us
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.