Mortgage Made Easy
Getting a mortgage doesn't have to be intimidating. Find out how the process works, from getting prepared to closing.
Before you start shopping for a new home, it’s important to figure out what you can afford.
- How much money you should set aside for a down payment and closing costs
- How your current and future expenses could impact what you can afford
Getting pre-approved shows sellers you’re a qualified buyer and puts you in a stronger position to negotiate.
Learn how to get pre-approved, including:
- What paperwork you’ll need to have in order, like proof of income, tax returns, bank statements, etc.
- How long it will take to receive your commitment letter
PNC and your mortgage loan officer have the tools and insight to guide you through the mortgage application process.
Find out how you can make the mortgage application process easier by:
- Working with a mortgage loan officer to determine which loan best fits your budget
- Using the PNC Home Insight Tracker tool® to follow the status of your loan, upload documents from your mobile device and opt-in your Agent, if you so choose